Thursday, November 6, 2014

I asked the men in our Men's Meeting a question?

email Jeff....uncoloringrace@gmail.com

We are working on our third year of meeting in my home every Wednesday night a group of men. They all know that I am writing another book. I asked the following question last night to each guy in attendance. I did so as part of my book but I did not share my reason with them:

What is the image of God in women?

All of the guys responded with various answers. Every guy started describing things about women. Each one made comparisons about how they see women.

My question was not about women?

Genesis 1:27 And God prepareth the man in His image; in the image of God He prepared him, a male and a female He prepared them.

Coming soon, Women, The Crown Jewel of Creation
I love this picture because the beauty of the woman is captured perfectly



No comments: