Monday, October 13, 2014

Isaiah 13:11

Isaiah 13:11 I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity. I will cause the arrogance of the proud to cease, and will humble the haughtiness of the terrible.


Where I work we process a great deal of political mail. I read all of the various candidates ads against their opponent. The one thing all have in common is divisive commentary attacking one another.
Racism, Politics, and Religion all have this main characteristic as a chore theme namely, division!

All oppose the one dynamic of Biblical Truth, "Love One Another."....

I have retired to one particular room in our home whereby I have been typing away, finishing the manuscript, "Women, the Crown Jewel of Creation" I have filtered through countless emails in as many days which includes Facebook, Twitter etc, etc. I restrict myself from signing onto any of them with commentary, thoughts, opinions in order to stay focused, clear headed as opposed to diluted with a menagerie of thoughts, reactions, and interesting conversations. I stopped arguing on line earlier this year. (Why does it take so long to realize pointless activity?)

As I write this book, sorrow envelops me. It does not matter what century my research is scanning. I find myself weeping from time to time thinking about all of the girls, women, mothers being raped, tortured, butchered and discarded across the globe and through out each millenium. The inhumanity shown to women is as prevalent as are blades of grass or in other parts of the world as numerous as is sand.

I try to imagine what goes on in the mind of a twelve year old girl as she is passed around a room full of men abusing her, I cannot! I try to imagine a man ripe with amphetamines, filthy, unbathed roaming through the desert towns killing men, women and children finally ending his day by having his way with a girl who is now enslaved to this madness. I am trying to write a book while stories like these are plastered everywhere via the Internet and media.

My soul is connected to the beauty of people while at the same time I live in a world where this is not symbolic of the miracle that we are. Death and destruction are rolling across the seven continents as if to say we mean nothing to one another.


The whole earth is divided. Proving one side over the other only produces...death! 
Women and children are dying because of sexual perversity, physical torture, decapitation, amputations, disease and destitution.......
The more time that I spend on the book the more my spirit faces the depravity that is ruling societies around the earth, I am trying to write a book while watching judgement, correction if you will begin.
 

de·prav·i·ty dəˈpravədē/
noun: depravity; plural noun: depravities
moral corruption; wickedness.
"a tale of wickedness and depravity"




































































No comments: