Monday, September 22, 2014

Un-Replaced Theology (Long but please consider)

 The following is taken from here http://www.bibliahebraica.com/the_texts/tanakh.htm

Tanakh [תנ״ך] (also Tanach or Tenach) is an acronym that identifies the Hebrew Bible. The acronym is based on the initial Hebrew letters of each of the text's three parts:
  1. Torah [תורה] meaning one or all of: "The Law"; "Teaching"; "Instruction". Also called the Chumash [חומש] meaning: "The five"; "The five books of Moses". It is the "Pentateuch in Greek". (non of the biblical writers were Greek)
  2. Nevi'im [נביאים] meaning: "Prophets"
  3. Ketuvim [כתובים] meaning "Writings" or "Hagiographa".
The Tanakh is also called [מקרא], Mikra or Miqra.
____________________________________________________________________________________
The ten commandments are not what Western Theology (at the Sunday Sermon level) has been bellicose about within several doctrines.

Tremendous insight can be gleaned from the following "Hebrew For Christians" CLICK HERE
____________________________________________________________________________________
Finally, the first five books of the Bible are many things but two that are not taught in Western thought are Ketubah & Ancient Legal precedent or Ancient Near East Treaty/Covenant Law

Rabbi Eric Carlson concerning the Wedding Vow, Legal precedent and Marriage agreement at Sinai consider reading Click Here

When enetring into a marriage both the Groom and the Bride obligate themselves to a covenant
This is what YEHOVAH did with The New Nation Israel at Sanai

Jeremiah 31:31-35
 Behold, the days come, says Yahweh, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they broke, although I was a husband to them, says Yahweh. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says Yahweh: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: 34 and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Yahweh; for they shall all know me, from their least to their greatest, says Yahweh: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more. 35 Yahweh, who gives the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, who stirs up the sea, so that its waves roar; Yahweh of Armies is his name, says: 36 If these ordinances depart from before me, says Yahweh, then the offspring[a] of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me forever.


Ezekiel 37:15-27 

 Yahweh’s word came again to me, saying, 16 You, son of man, take one stick, and write on it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write on it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17 and join them for you to one another into one stick, that they may become one in your hand. 18 When the children of your people shall speak to you, saying, Will you not show us what you mean by these? 19 tell them, Thus says the Lord Yahweh: Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his companions; and I will put them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand. 20 The sticks whereon you write shall be in your hand before their eyes. 21 Say to them, Thus says the Lord Yahweh: Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, where they are gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all; 23 neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 24 My servant David shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my ordinances, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25 They shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob my servant, in which your fathers lived; and they shall dwell therein, they, and their children, and their children’s children, forever: and David my servant shall be their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary among them forever more. 27 My tent also shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

I pray almost daily that many within Christianity begin to return the Biblical narrative back to Israel and what God is doing through this nation FOREVER. May within Christianity do not understand this covenant and the two sticks. Yet a picture is worth a thousand words but only when we put the words back into the context of God's relationship to Israel in order for the nations to see LIGHT. What God is doing is not about Christianity or Judaism but rather his plan to bring forth his Kingdom into the earth

THE TWO STICKS represent what God is doing through ISRAEL
When we think that God is doing all of this through the church and through Christianity then 98 % of the Biblical story is lost, perverted or "Replaced" Those who learn from a Christian mindset cannot help but to see darkly! Even in this he was speaking to Israel not Christianity. They only had the Torah which offered the knowledge that a Prophet would be raised up among them. Deuteronomy 18:18 This is who they were looking for. He was rejected by leadership just as much of Christian leadership does not teach the Hebraic reality of God's word,

What does TaNaKh stand for? TaNaKh stands for Torah, Nevi'im, Ketuvim (The Law, The Prophets, and the Writings) The essences of the first five books mean:

  • Bereishith (Genesis)---------In the beginning
  • Shemoth    (Exodus)---------The names
  • Vayiqra      (Leviticus)-------And He called
  • Bamidbar   (Numbers)-------In the wilderness
  • Devarim    (Deuteronomy---The words

 So when you return to the root of what is being presented a different narrative begins to come into view that is greatly enhanced, far beyond how we in Christianity have been taught to comprehend Scripture....

I believe that just like the writers of Tanakh Paul the Apostle or the Pharisee among Pharisee's to be more accurate had no idea that he would be furthering what God has always done when he, a Hebrew wrote much of the commentary that is a direct result of the Prophet raised up among Israel....or for me, God in the flesh........

The "Two Sticks" guaranteed the rebirth of the nation of....Israel (and the redemption of the nations) Israel therefore (to me) another gigantic demonstration of grace for the entire world by the hand of God who continues to bring forth THY Kingdom into this earth.

Long before Christianity God promised the following:
Isaiah 11:11-12 It will happen in that day that the Lord will set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. He will set up a banner for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Zechariah 10:6 "I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them back; for I have mercy on them; and they will be as though I had not cast them off: for I am Yahweh their God, and I will hear them.

As believers these are the promises that we have been grafted into, The covenant decree, marriage obligation or Ketubah, and the Laws of our great God...The Lion of the tribe of Yehudah

He has not fulfilled his plan yet and those who keep the commandments do so out of expectation knowing they shine a light on the coming kingdom and the authority therein!
Israel is returned and is fighting for that land!

Woe to the nations and the religions that do not understand these kingdom matters. The nation leading the charge to divide the land of Israel is the preeminent Christian nation in our time...The United States of America.

Joel 3:2-1 I will gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will execute judgment on them there for my people, and for my heritage, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations. They have divided my land, and have cast lots for my people, and have given a boy for a prostitute, and sold a girl for wine, that they may drink.

The redemption of Israel is soon and the destruction of the nations who divide the land of Israel will be the catalyst
Zechariah 12:9 It will happen in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
  
The doctrines of much of Christianity up until the last several years do not teach these scriptures nor do they support Israel over the CHURCH...This is a gigantic problem and wherein lies the greatest deception of the last 1800 years. We don't see what God is doing with clarity because our eyes are fixed on how we have been taught.

May God have mercy on America.......
I know that he is about to show unimaginable (for mankind anyway) mercy upon Israel.
Consider Isaiah 60 and 61

Consider too that God is collapsing the Southern Border of the United States because and only because of judgment
 
I understand this because of two things...The southern border of Israel is terrorizing her citizens and the United Nations (Seated in New York City does nothing and because of:
Habukkuk 1:5-11
Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed.
For

I AM
going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.
6 I am raising up the Babylonians,[a]
that ruthless and impetuous people,
who sweep across the whole earth
to seize dwellings not their own.
7 They are a feared and dreaded people;
they are a law to themselves
and promote their own honor.
8 Their horses are swifter than leopards,
fiercer than wolves at dusk.
Their cavalry gallops headlong;
their horsemen come from afar.
They fly like an eagle swooping to devour;
9 they all come intent on violence.
Their hordes[b] advance like a desert wind
and gather prisoners like sand.
10 They mock kings
and scoff at rulers.
They laugh at all fortified cities;
by building earthen ramps they capture them.
11 Then they sweep past like the wind and go on—
guilty people, whose own strength is their god.”

No comments: