Wednesday, September 10, 2014

THE TORAH, ANCIENT COVENANT JURISPRUDENCE, AND BESORAH!

My friend Daniel McGirr presented to me his new website a few moments ago.
http://ancientcovenant.com/
Personally, I believe that when we as believers come into the understanding of Torah, Ancient Covenant Law and the Gospel or Besorah, meaning "Good News" we begin to realize that the Bible, just like what was placed into the Ark is a book that God placed into the earth to show us how he brings peace to chaos....

The following two broadcasts are with Daniel and myself on my radio show . Please check us out and then check out his new website....It will be like winning a Biblical lottery!

A challenge for you, start supporting Israel and watch what happens to your Biblical understanding

CLICK HERE



No comments: