Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"My People Are Destroyed for lack of Knowledge" Hosea:4:6




Hose 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God's law, I will also forget your children.

 Monday night Paul Wilbur gifted to me a book during his worship service at our congregation:

I have been reading the book over the last couple of days. The one standout thought reverberating through my thoughts as I read this book is how much I have learned since reconnecting the Torah of God to the Gospel (Besorah) of his entire plan for creation. Simply put, I do not see the church as we know it today to be the vehicle that God is focusing his attentions on. Rather, I see the assembly of God being regathered. I am a million miles beyond sitting in services on Sunday listening to an interpretive message centric to Jesus and the Apostle Paul. As I read yet another book highlighting what YHVH is doing through Israel, communicating to the whole world through Israel, I continue to gasp at how unlimited God is. What I see taking place in HIS world is vastly different then understanding the divinity of Messiah Yeshua who is called Jesus throughout the world today. Knowing the history demands me to know why he is Yeshua HaMachiach (The Messiah) The Kingdom of God is being raised up in this earth.



Psalm 119 has the entire Hebrew alphabet or Gods letters beginning each section (acrostic) in corresponding order from the beginning to the end of the Psalm. "Poetic Meditation on Torah" is how this Psalm is labeled in the book (Page 316) Why this was done and handed down via the hand of the Jewish people is remarkable. The entire Psalm is about keeping the Law, loving the Law, learning from the Law, the "Laws of God". From the Aleph to the Tav 
(The word Law has always meant "Instructions" in proper context or God's Torah) How does one do away with the instructions of YHVH? The answer is Lawlessness. The nations are lawless, America is in-acting lawlessness. Our society is lawless in the sight of God. Our children are forgotten as a result.

I see the world collapsing because we have forgotten God's law. Looking around the world I am watching lawlessness raise children, murder children. I am watching young adults accepting abortion, drugs, unnatural unions between men with men, and women with women. I am watching the curses mature and our children forgotten. We are in a terrible situation and for me, the more that I learn the more desperate I become to do something. 

I keep seeing patterns and themes, how God does things (now that I understand the scriptures beyond the resurrection message) happening within the chaos proving his prophets and what is recorded. Believing in God is for me not possible. Declaring who he is, is why I do everything that I do. This is not a faith walk for me but rather a battle cry! 

So, to Paul Wilbur, "Thank You" for adding more knowledge to my heart with the writing of this book...It is like adding gasoline to an engine.....The difficulty for me is knowing why his people are being destroyed.

1 Timothy 2:1-4 I exhort therefore, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and givings of thanks, be made for all men for kings and all who are in high places; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; who desires all people to be saved and come to full knowledge of the truth.

No comments: