Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Battle, The Fight, The Purpose, The Promise to Abraham, Realized

After nearly 1.5 years associated with the Blog Talk format and having tried AM Radio I am now looking at SPREAKER, setting up a broadcast studio in our home.

Why am I doing this, any of this including this blog? What am I hoping to accomplish and what caused such a dramatic change in the world of Jeff Morton? Why am I going from one thing to another and what about Conferences For Young Adults? How does this fit into all of the "Morphication " or transformation of my entire way of looking at life, my life, your life...life in general?????


Here is the answer.....

God showed to me that he is real and that he is bringing his reality forward. He has shown to me that before completing all that he is doing he is restoring all things. In so doing he is opening the eyes and hearts of people...For such a time as this. I am one of those people.

Isaiah 65:17  "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Revelation 21:1 I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth have passed away, and the sea is no more.


I see what the Prophet saw and the Disciple saw when YHVH was opening the eyes of their hearts
They could not shut them up either.
In 2007 YHVH opened the eyes of my heart


I just want YOU, all of you  to see what I see...I see the REALITY of a mighty Elohim, the Elohim of Israel keeping a promise to Abraham in order that all of the families of the earth are blessed. My life is not faith based but reassured &
BLESSED
Israel is the window that allows me to see our Messiah coming

No comments: