Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Living In A Bomb!

For the last two days I have been reflecting on what I have been sharing namely, "God spoke to me in 2007." Sounds sort of goofy on face value alone, I understand. Nevertheless, I have been reflecting on how this must sound to a lost world? [This post is not an apology]

I have over the years been told that I am too harsh with regard to Christianity due to the lies and beliefs that we have inherited. A good friend of mine (along with his wife) said, "No one is going to want to hear your criticisms!" I defend what I do and how I do it because I reject delivering a very life or death message with what I call a "Step-ford Christianity" or the "Paula White Syndrome"
Well, what do I mean by that ...okay, Fake, Superficial, Lunacy; remember, no apology offered!

I think of today's televangelism as money hungry, prosperity teaching, liars who emotionally charge their audiences with a sort of fabled gospel message in order to generate revenue daily. I cannot tell you the number of Christians that I have spoken with who do not know the Bible? The obvious question then becomes, "What is televangelism or church life accomplishing?" Those Christians that do know the Bible, know Christianity far better. Most, not all are completely removed from the story of Israel and what God is doing in order to restore the land and the nations.  Nevertheless, most believe in God but.....?
Many also believe in an imminent airlift due to grace. I use to be one of them as well. The airlift many are waiting for thus far has bypassed the Biblical lands of the Middle East.

So, God spoke to me and said, "GO LEARN WHY I WAS JEWISH" I begun to dream, dreams, have visions, I received a download of information that changed how I understand the Bible. The Christian teachings that I knew (less the "Old Testament) are virtually gone. Which puts me at odds with the Christian world. I was not taught the Old Testament for most of my Christian life. Nor was I taught about any thing Jewish.

Since studying the Hebrew reality of the Bible, studying how the Old Testament communicates what God is doing and the story of Israel I know why God wanted me to learn this. The church today is voiceless in a world that rejects much of what the church has been teaching for the last 70 years. In fact, the rebirth of the nation of Israel has been the catalyst which has seen church influence greatly diminished a curious fact to say the least?

Today, I am living in a Christian nation that routinely votes the biblical narrative out of our society.....
Meanwhile, Israel is fighting to keep the land. What is the church fighting for? Most don't like what I am sharing or how I share it.....
Nevertheless, much of the Christian nation is collapsing...

Now who causes that to happen?

Daniel 2:21 He changes the times and the seasons; he removes kings, and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise, and knowledge to those who have understanding; 
Psalm 75:7 But God is the judge. He puts down one, and lifts up another.
1 Samuel 2:7 Yahweh makes poor, and makes rich. He brings low, he also lifts up.


For me personally, this is a difficult position to be in however it is what it is! I go through a kaleidoscope of emotion, personal failure, rejection, doubt, you name it, I experience it! For nearly eight years my life exists with rejection! Rather then hopelessness and loss all of this occurs while experiencing joy and here is why. I see Israel being raised up (Not the Vatican, Crystal Cathedral or the Lakewood Church.) "Go Learn Why I was Jewish" has an entirely different meaning to me then even what many within the Jewish communities of America comprehend! (Which is not much in my opinion)

Nahum 1:15 Behold, on the mountains the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace! Keep your feasts, Judah! Perform your vows, for the wicked one will no more pass through you. He is utterly cut off.
Psalm 147:2 Yahweh builds up Jerusalem. He gathers together the outcasts of Israel.


Watching the lunacy of Ferguson, Missouri replete with racial division, hatred, and absolute stupidity is truly depressing! I can't even begin to make sense of what our leadership has allowed this to devolve into. I am dumbstruck at political correctness, and how this anti, common sense, mind set is dictating terms. Meanwhile, lives are destroyed in what amounts to the most heinous, murderous, horrific, mutilations of people not unlike the Holocaust throughout the Middle East. The southern border of the United States has collapsed  How many children are pouring into this country trained to blow up other kids?

Concerning young people who just want to grow up, I cannot help but to think of what YOUNG people who are just trying to become productive adults in a society that is godless, within a Christian nation, hope for!

I watched the following yesterday (Thanks Sis for posting) You see, I know that the United States is being judged, I just don't know what the other side of all, that is beginning, will look like.
One wonders what ancient Nineveh looked like after they heeded God's warning delivered by Jonah, after all,

Jeff Morton is watching an anti world form....I understand why God said, "Go Learn Why I Was Jewish" Far too many of you do not! I am not trying to be harsh, I live with a sense of incredulity. For me, I am finding it very hard to believe what I am watching. Really, watching world events is akin to doing life while living in a bomb!

FYI...I agree with Avi.....

No comments: