Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gay Sex, Straight Sex, Sex, Sex, Sex "How to destroy YOUNG PEOPLE

For the record It is not possible for me to not talk about my God, the God of Israel who created all of the nations .....just saying......





I was speaking with the owner of a printing company, a very dedicated Christian brother explaining what Conferences For Young Adults is all about. I told him that our focus is not faith but rather history! I shared with him the concept of bringing qualified historians into town to speak specifically with our young people. I shared with him why our politicians would be ideal people to address our youth about the political process (I am a Tea Party person, nuff said). Furthermore, I expressed the idea to bring together people who have left the "Color Coded Concepts" other wise known as bigotry, racist and antisemitic idiocy" or what I call the "Plantation Nation" opting instead to better understand the Human Race.

Make no mistake about it I declared, "I am one who has reconnected Torah to the Gospel and the Gospel to Torah above everything else!" There is no Old or New Testament for me. The Bible is a book of God's laws and instruction to ONE race of people. That would be all of us. It is an historical account of case law too!

Conferences For Young Adults is going to attempt to bring forward the truth.......to our youth!
We are hoping and believing that millions of our teenagers are not glued to the exploits of Kim Kardashian and MTV's social engineering of our young folks.

I watched the following video of a song that is playing all over the airwaves....After watching this please understand that sex, selfishness and momentary pleasure along with "if it ain't none yo business then step off and get out my face is how far too much of youth treat just about everything within our culture. We allowed this. I am suggesting that we can also begin to not allow this...History is a great teacher when not revised.

In the Bible the "LIBERALS" (lol) they used sex to bring the children of Israel down I highly


We need financial support in areas I had not considered...(learning every step of the way as I become familiar with the process.) After explaining what this whole thing is about the business owner said, "I am in, count me in!

Well, to the rest of you business owners, here is what we need.
  • We need a place that can accommodate conferences
  • we need guest speakers to come
  • We need YOUR money (Business community) to sponsor our planned events
  • We need you to understand why we are not doing any of this as a non profit, keep it real!
  • We are looking to have young people speak as well
  • our age group is 14 to 20
Personally, I rally against Racism, Antisemitism, Biblical Apathy, and Political Inactivity daily!
Catch my show each Sunday from noon to 1:00 Pacific on KLFE Freedom1590.com
Also, and for the record: I am not trying to make a name for myself, My momma gave me one 55 years ago. What I am trying to do is to present to the next generation, Truth!


Jeremiah 16:19 Yahweh, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge in the day of affliction, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, [even] vanity and things in which there is no profit.


Revelation 12:9
The great dragon was thrown down, the old serpent, he who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Micah 4:2 Many nations will go and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of Yahweh (Israel) , and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion will go forth the law, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem;

Fight Back, Vote Back...TRUTH!
And for the sake of God, STOP limiting him!

No comments: