Monday, August 4, 2014

I NEVER SEE A STRANGER IN THE MIRROR

I was raised by a woman who rarely bit her lip when she had something to say. I was raised in a neighborhood where by you had to back up your stuff or you got your butt kicked. I was raised in Up State, New York where racism was immediate, not subtle or incognito. I decided to speak my mind, say what I felt and be who I am ...
http://uncoloringrace.podomatic.com/
Then I came to the Pacific Northwest and thought..."I am on another planet!"...These folks out here black, white, it does not matter are nothing like the folks I grew up with. I don't know how to bite my lip, not back up my stuff, and be like so many North Westerners. So, on my radio program, in my daily walk, and in every moments of my life...If you don't want to hear what I have to say....Don't listen.....

Nuff Said!
I cannot tell you how many people have said to me.."It took me a while to see what you were all about." I always think quietly to myself..."Yup, welcome to the Pacific Northwest" You can take that anyway you want, and I will still love ya!~

Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

No comments: