Monday, July 21, 2014

Why is it not cool to chastise my faith?

I am a Bible believing Christ follower who is sorting back through the junk we have been taught to be truth. I am critical, very critical of the lies that we have inherited. But does this mean I hate fellow believers or that I do not love those whom search the scriptures daily learning growing and fighting the good fight, HEAVEN forbid! I am a black American, born for such a times as this who loves the God of the Bible who is redeeming the nations.

Jeremiah 16:19 Yahweh, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge in the day of affliction, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, [even] vanity and things in which there is no profit.

What I am not is a person who paints the lies that we have inherited with loving kindness, patience and understanding. WE HAVE BEEN deceived and the fact of the matter is some of us should be upset about the crap we have been taught that mangles the message of God purposes long before Jesus was born. For goodness sakes even Abraham knew the gospel. So too did just about every Jew expecting, Messiah. Like them before us and who we are today we both face an adversary that is killing us, corrupting the truth and pitting us against one another!

I am seeing the hellish, evil that has caused so much damage being taught from just about every pulpit across the globe whether in a synagogue or church continue unabated. People from every walk of life sit in the pews absorbing hatred, antisemitism, racism and apathy! Meanwhile God is restoring all of us to the covenants

At what point should all of us be upset enough to stop following lies? When should we start slaying some whoppers like King David did?  How long is our theology going to divide us...When do we get mad as all get out, and say enough! OUR KING IS COMING...to all of us, not some of us. He will judge a matter! In the mean time, ought we not be the ones confronting the liar?


The following is very graphic, very disturbing: Children being buried alive. This is the enemy we face not one another!




No comments: