Friday, July 11, 2014

The Blood Moons And A World Descending Into Hell


Missiles are raining down on Israel, the southern border of the United States of America has collapsed and hundreds of thousands of men, women, and children are dead across the Middle East and throughout Africa.

For nearly eight years I have watched a thing occur that is as obvious to me as is the blue sky. This is why I write this blog and do what I do. I am not alone. I have tried to share with my family, my children and anyone else that a terrible time in human history is happening, not going to happen!

What is possibly the most alarming to me is that we, or societies in general are not stopping our descent into tribulation. People across the landscape are fixated on division and a sort of maniacal insistence that a particular philosophy, theology, or political persuasion is right. Meanwhile, the deaths, destruction of personal property, crushing of liberty, and freedom offer to the victor a hellish justification for murder, rape and human degradation around the globe.

I am reminded of the critics who come against the blood moon phenomenon in the face of the current destruction of life on going around the globe. Watching America decline as a result of lawlessness, greed, lasciviousness, and selfishness as opposed to the AMERICAN dream is for me terribly disheartening. I am watching my country become something other then the idea that gave birth to her.
For me, the option to simply go into my home, close the door and wait is even more insane!

Mindful of what Rabbi Jonathan Cahn shared with our nation, what Pastor Mark Biltz has been warning with regard to the "Signals" being cast via the solar & lunar eclipses and to understand better what God showed to me in 2007 I know the call to STAND against the insanity sweeping our planet is my mandate.

We have young people, our children and love of God directing what we do next. The forces of destruction must not over take the gift of life and the purposes yet realized as to why we are all here in the first place. I wrote in my book, "Un-Coloring Race, Black to Breisheet" We are the miracle! Far too many of us live deceived; this is my battlefield.
Isaiah 9:6-7 For to us a child is born. To us a son is given; and the government will be on his shoulders. His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, on the throne of David, and on his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from that time on, even forever. The zeal of Yahweh of Armies will perform this.

If ever I stop believing this, then and only then will I return to my home, close the door and wait for the end.




No comments: