Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Still Black, Still Mad? Still Sucking On The Kool-Aid?


In the black community Barack Obama has failed, "Bill Clinton was our 1st Black President" is what one particular gentlemen echoed in the face of the current presidents lack of concern.



For the purpose of clarity, I am not an African American. Rather, I am a child of God who is purposed for such a time as this. I was crafted by the hand of God who is not racial or a racist. Here is what is written about how I am made by my Father, YHVH:
Psalms 139 
 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.

I live in a time where Bill Clinton still represents what blacks, still need? This has been the case 
my entire life. In other words, whose your Daddy? Barack Obama and the rest of the Democrat party still have yet to produce a utopia for black America. Black America votes for this endless line of "Bull-Crap" like robots.
 We have been trying to tell most of those who vote for this idiocy since God shredded the plantations. I personally have been saying since 2008 Barack Obama has not failed at all. He is doing exactly what he came into office to do. It had nothing to do with being Black. He said, "Changes Has Come To America" Well change has come to America! People of color voted for skin color not character, certainly not God.  And now you sound just like ancient Israel, well, shame on you!
God, Yahweh, YHVH, Abba, Father, Adonai TsaVuot was not a part of that vote. He is to many, a simple perspective. The first black president is a democrat destroying America, duh? The Ghettos are a bit bigger and now they are full of Hispanics because some of you black folks are waking up..That means to the Democrat machine declaring, "We need a new robot!" The Republican leadership is sanctioning this idiocy too! Meanwhile, God is saying, "I told all of you there'd be days like this!"

The God that I serve is a jealous God.....
So if the Negro, Black Folk, African America, or what ever decade creates another identity for us continues to fail to honor YAHWEH, he will continue to put men over us who only offer opposition to the greatest "perspective" known to humanity.

Please Un-Color yourselves from the lies, the sin, and the hate that God does not offer to any of us.

The following book is on it's way to my house, I cannot wait to read it!
Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed
Riley, Jason L.
What Barack Obama is doing is what God has ordained. Read the Bible prove me wrong?

Jason L. Riley is at the very least trying to get black to stop following "Stupid" I am trying to encourage all people to follow our Creator.
Psalm 119:1
Blessed are those whose ways are blameless,who walk according to Yahweh’s law.
Neither Bill Clinton or Barack Obama honor this verse of scripture. 





And, for the sake of truth, real truth the following verse of scripture applies to the Negro, the Black Man and the African American, too
Jeremiah 19:16
Yahweh, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge in the day of affliction, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, [even] vanity and things in which there is no profit.

For as long as I am purposed, I will continue to raise a banner for the Kingdom of God. I don't care how many of you throw him under, or throw me under the bus for standing up for THE LORD. TO YHVH it has always been about Life or Death, not Black or White. That's the devils prerogative!

For the record, I am a TEA Party Guy who loves God and Israel!
God has a solution and he is not on the ballot but you must UN-Color Yourself in His Kingdom





No comments: