Monday, July 28, 2014

Proclaiming Justice for the Nations

Folks, I do what I do because I understand WHAT Israel is. So too does Laurie Cardoza-Moore who will be coming to Tacoma/Bonneylake, WA to share the message of "Proclaiming Justice to the Nations
Laurie who is my friend is also the President and Founder of PJTN
 CLICK HERE

El Shaddai Ministries @ 7:00 Monday August 4th MOVIE NIGHT Click here to review Flyer



Watch the following preview

Israel Indivisible : trailer 2014 from Laurie Cardoza-Moore on Vimeo.


Laurie will also be my guest next week on Un-Coloring Race on Freedom1590.com Sunday from 12:00 to1:00 PM

Laurie will also be speaking at Myers Road Baptist Church located in Bonneylake, WA Click Here  beginning at 6:00 PM Sunday August, 3rd 2014

Laurie Cardoza-Moore on Fox & Friends 4-29-13 from Laurie Cardoza-Moore on Vimeo.

Laurie is one who sounds the alarm while sharing why?

No comments: