Monday, July 7, 2014

Please share this if you get it!

I watched a 14 year old young man sit on the edge of his seat watching America (Dinesh D'Souza) After the showing I asked him what he thought, "This movie was amazing, they don't teach any of this in school" was his response.
Nathan Grapes of http://grapes2press.com came up with a rather remarkable idea. We have already initiated putting this into action...Here is the idea and here is the note sent to Dinesh D'Souza

Stay tuned as we formulate how to do this or get involved THANK YOU!




The Note:
To Mr. Dinesh D'Souza

My best friend, Nathan Grapes of Grapes2press.com LLC and I have an idea that we want to present and are planning on doing involving youth. [High school, young adult, college level.] I myself am a former business owner as well. We want to "Community Organize" events with business owners willing to  sponsor young people to go see this movie for free hoping to start something across the nation.

We want to implement this immediately in the Seattle -Tacoma area. Please can you call us? I do am AM radio broadcast out of Seattle via Salem Communications. I can be reached at 253 448-4777. My home number is xxxxxxxxx. I am copying this email to a several people around the country.

We want YOUNG people to see this film and this is our idea. AMERICA is the best movie of my life time/ I am 55 years old in August. Please review the blog article that I wrote after seeing America. We believe if the business owners will sponsor a showing the young people will come.

http://jeffmorton.blogspot.com/2014/07/dinesh-dsouza-thank-you.html
We are already putting together an ad to promote our idea via my broadcast and contacting groups, and folks who might see the value in doing this.

Thank you

​ ​


Jeff Morton
253-448-4777

​PS. ​Nathan Grapes [nathan@grapes2press.com206-601 4045

No comments: