Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Only An Idiot Beats A Talking Donkey

The nation of Israel by every account (save one) should not exist! The Arab, Islamic, (Ishmael) ancient feudal montage to kill their brothers, "Kill Israel" has failed since the time a donkey spoke to a man.

Numbers 22:28 Yahweh opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?"



Numbers 22:29 Balaam said to the donkey, "Because you have mocked me, I wish there were a sword in my hand, for now I would have killed you."

The very fact that the prophets (of Israel) wrote the future-history of Israel and YOU and I are witnessing it all come to pass with a fluidity like Niagara Falls is proof! Proof you might ask? Proof that the, "Save One" mentioned earlier is guiding the "Future-History" of Israel.

The lies that chase Israel through the centuries shadow the truth.........The truth is Balaam could not see what was right in front of him. Nor did he wince when a donkey spoke to him......After reviewing the short video above I would ask you a simple question: How many times are you willing to hit the donkey..........

Numbers 22:31 Then Yahweh (Save One) opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of Yahweh standing in the way, with his sword drawn in his hand; and he bowed his head, and fell on his face.

Abba, Father please open our eyes soon, thank you MY ELOHIM

No comments: