Saturday, July 5, 2014

I don't know how to do this but I am going to Try

If we don't say this is ridiculous then who will?
I started AJKM Productions [which is not a non profit] in order to govern all of the activity of what I do. From selling my books, the radio show on AM 1590 Seattle to Blog Talk KKRN via the Internet

I am more and more becoming convinced that our younger generation is really getting SCREWED! The youth are bombarded with lies, misinformation and a horde of programming that robs them of critical thinking.

I am a conservative Biblical, Torah/Gospel believer who is politically involved because quite frankly, someone has to do this. I feel like the churches have dropped the ball. Of course I think sharing the gospel is important however our churches teach a message that millions of young people run from. They have Jersey Shore and Kim Kardashian as an alternative by design in my opinion.

So, with nothing I am going to try to set up promotions that speak to young people. This is to include guest speakers, veiwing films that address these issues and share with young people TRUTH.......

How do I do this? I have no idea.....YAHWEH, please send those who will help.

No comments: