Saturday, July 19, 2014

Four Black Women in the Ghetto

I read this article yesterday and thought, "My gosh this is so distorted, so wrong!" It grates on my spirit when I read stuff like this because I know that millions around the world identify with what has been taught, incorrectly! (For the last 1800 years stemming from a conversation in the Garden of Eden, and so it goes.....)

Watching the mainstream media represent the battle that Israel is currently reacting to (finally) by flashing causalities numbers caused by Israel and not the "Human Shield" issue caused by the Arabs is for me almost too much to handle.

Trying to encourage a different conversation in both topics mentioned above or at the very least inject TRUTH into the discussion can be debilitating!

I went to bed thinking, LORD, this is impossible? Trying to do the conferences, (CFYA) sharing truth about America, the story of Israel and what God is doing as opposed to what we have all failed to do. This insane hatred for Israel, the racial sin permeating every culture, every society, Father, God this is madness!

I dreamed that I was in the ghetto of my home town of Rochester, New York. I was walking down Cady Street, I knew exactly where I was. Approaching me were four black women, two of the women were carrying infants. The day was fading into a summer night, I was frustrated. In the dream I was upset because far too many people believed a lie. I stopped the women asking a question, "Why was Israel born again in 1948?" The elder lady responded by saying, "I have been wondering about that for some time now." I shared with her, with all of them what the Bible says about Israel. I told them that what we are witnessing is probably not going to slow down. I said, "We may be entering the tribulation time mentioned in the Bible. These ladies were believers, Christians and they wanted to understand more about what I was sharing. I reached into my wallet trying to find four business cards. While doing so one of the infants reached, grabbing my favorite picture of my two daughters. This little boy grabbed the picture from my wallet with lightening speed...lol. I took the crumpled pic from the babies hand. Looking at the picture now torn and wrinkled...well, that what babies do.

One of the ladies said, "So Israel is really a miracle in the making and we just ain't seeing it huh?" I knew at that very moment that God sent these ladies to me. I knew that God was directing these ladies across my path and for me to speak up regardless of how I feel. The ladies wanted to meet with me at a later time to hear more.

I woke up this morning with this dream fresh in my mind. I wrote it down, YOU are now reading about my dream.
Here is what the dream shared with my spirit. "Go where I send you. Speak to those who I bring to you and keep sharing what I have shown to you.

And so it goes.........

Jeremiah 19:16 Yahweh, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge in the day of affliction, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, [even] vanity and things in which there is no profit.

No comments: