Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Christianity, hows that working for America?


FOR THE LAST TIME (Until the next time) 
The more I reconnect the Gospel to the Torah and now add Ancient Covenant Law to the mix...The further I get from resembling anything that Christianity Teaches...ZOOM, see ya!.........I don't think like Christianity, I don't talk like Christianity and I don't look at life through Christianity lens...BUT I am a Christ follower and I absolutely understand the BLOOD covenant....I don't think the church is going to be rapture'd and I don't think the Church supersedes Israel...Dispensationalism to me is nuts.....
One God, One Plan, One restoration...and the nations have an opportunity to be grafted into that plan...No Jew, No non Jew but everything ..Israel......even your Bibles!
 
That ought to make me popular huh....?
Please consider leaving religion and developing a relationship with God...
How many churches come together because of relationship and how many avoid one another because of religion?
What have we done to the Gospel message?
For God so loved the world that he created a whole bunch of denominations after throwing the Hebrews under the bus?



Something is horribly wrong here


Yes, those of you who know me know that I would give everything I had to help if that was necessary. The only catch is my opinion comes with it.....

No comments: