Tuesday, June 10, 2014

How Do You Tell The World America is Falling?

One day at a time.....
May God have mercy on those who stand for his Kingdom, His people, His plan!

Isaiah 42:1 "Behold, my servant, whom I uphold; my chosen, in whom my soul delights-- I have put my Spirit on him. He will bring justice to the nations.
Matthew a Jew,  is quoting Isaiah or what he has known most of his life.

Matthew 12:18
"Behold, my servant whom I have chosen; my beloved in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my Spirit on him. He will proclaim justice to the nations.

Zechariah 12:3
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be assembled against it.

The United States of America under the leadership of Barack Obama but not exclusive to his presidency but to include the Clintons and the Bushes are all trying to force Israel to give up the WEST Bank...Our nation, as a result is being crushed by the hand of god....For the Love of God...Just read two books, TWO BOOKS and you will understand better why America is getting ready to be judged. A modern day judgement not unlike Sodom & Gomorrah is ABSOLUTELY going to happen in....AMERICA!
The Deception within Christianity is staggering because the Christian is about the church...God is about ISRAEL!
Jesus went to Israel not the Church. 
Israel is resurrected, not the church. 
The Hebrews wrote the Bible not the Christians. 
Jesus who is actually God is returning to Israel, not the church. 
The throne of David will be occupied not the Pulpit
The new Covenant is made with Israel and Judah not the Vatican and the Church. 
We are grafted into Israel not the church....what more has to be said?
Breaking God's eternal Laws are why we have grace ......
The Jews are fighting for the land, not the Christians
Israel wrote and told us all about him, not the church!
He was Jewish, King of the Jews, the Lion of the Tribe of Yehuda...
Yeshua means SALVATION!

No comments: