Monday, June 2, 2014

Broadcasting Live From Seattle

Well, we finished the first show. Unfortunately, Allen West was not able to make the broadcast. Perhaps another time? Nevertheless, Un-Coloring Race made it's debut sharing with the listeners what we are all about and why we are all about it.
I am trying to get a website together that will bring all of the elements of what we are working hard to present. Takes time, money and a whole lot of prayer. I am also setting up programs with invited guests to discuss relevant topics. I will post the first show archived as soon as I figure out how to do all of this. I need that computer genius who can do all of this specifically for the show.
My friends over at the Political Bistro have suggested that I contact David which I have to help me do a complete consolidation of the online world of Jeff Morton.....http://realbasics.com/.

Thanks for every contribution, those who are sponsoring programs and those who are praying for Father God's hand to guide, steer and fund what we are doing.

FYI...a couple of business items:
The cost to sponsor a program via your company or individual desire increases from $150.00 to $200.00 July 1, 2014 Federal law requires that who ever sponsors a show they must be acknowledged during that broadcast......
If you wish to run a 30 sec advertisement that cost is 35.00 per run-time. Thanks for your support

For the record, I am under no illusion that this is a tough thing to jump into. However, I think we have to do something. Doing nothing has absolutely no value at all. We are Standing!

No comments: