Friday, May 16, 2014

Will you join US in helping a little boy under go Neurocranial Restructuring!

$10.00 x a hole bunch of Facebook friends would do it or one consideration from Mark Zuckerberg would do it..what say you all? Any beautiful people left in the world willing to help Michael?
Our friend James Porter introduced us to this young man's need. James knows the family. James is like a younger brother to me. Therefore, my younger brother asked me for help and of course, I love kids, love people and so we are helping....that's how it works!

donate here just click and give...thank you
or you can send a donation to: 
N’Vay Tikvah PO BOX #91 Lyle, WA 98635 Label "For Michael Schwab"
PLEASE SHARE


Created by Nate Schwab on May 14, 2014
Hi! My name is Michael. I was born at 29 weeks; I only weighed 1 1/2 pounds, and was in the NICU for 4 months. My brother, Gabriel, died when he was two days old because he didn't grow right.
I was diagnosed with severe spastic quadriplegia cerebral palsy when I was 11 months old.
When I was 3, a doctor did a surgery that he said would let me breathe without my trach. All it did was take away my voice...


Over the years I have gotten a pretty bad case of scoliosis. They tell me that happens alot with people with cerebral palsy. I have been getting more and more uncomfortable, and it hurts more and more all the time.
Mom and Dad are trying to raise money for Neurocranial Restructuring. They tell me it's going to put the bones in my head where they should be so my back can get straight again. I have to have the treatments once a month for about three years. I think it will feel good to sit up straight again. It's been a long time, so I can't remember what it feels like...
They also tell me that it could help me start to move a little easier. I think that would be nice. I would like to be able to use my iPad easier to tell them what I need.
My brain needs more space to grow, and NCR will give me that space, too. Maybe then I can learn to do more things.
The regular doctors just want to do all these surgeries. My mom cries because she doesn't think that is the right thing for me, and she doesn't want me to hurt anymore.
I know this will take awhile, but Mom says good things take time. My mom and dad have always looked at what is best for me, not what is easiest.
Thanks for looking at my page. I hope you can help me out some. I can't wait to show you how much you have helped me!

Okay, so what is Neurocranial Restructuring?

No comments: