Saturday, May 10, 2014

Why Take "Un-Coloring Race" to AM Talk Radio?


In the world of Jeff Morton, everything boils down to just two things: The Kingdom of God or life, and life restored versus, death, destruction, sin!

Back in 2009 I was awakened in Midland, Texas with the words "Un-Color Yourselves" flowing from my mouth. I had no idea what was happening. However, I am very, very clear today about why it happened. In God's kingdom religious and racial bigotry are not part of this landscape. "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven" is not a catch phrase. The "Kingdom of God" is coming to this earth.

Consider the following: The Power of God removes millions of Africans out from under 1400 years of the Arab Slave trade, placing millions of people into some of the wealthiest countries on earth. The enemy walks into these countries and wages a war for 300+ years trying to stop the hand of God. The success of Sin causes millions of people to live in bondage, to suffer, die, cling to hate, and lost identity. The success of sin continues within God's Kingdom to play the "Race Card" and to place upon God's kid's an identity that lacks truth, personal integrity, justice..."Content of Character!"

The Power of God destroys Hitler: God uses the nations of the world to bring down the Third Reich and all that it stood for but, the enemy of "Thy Kingdom Come" wages a massive psychological campaign for 66 year against the survivors. The nation of Israel is "Born Again" Today, the same spirit that led Hitler has new followers who decry Apartheid, Antisemitism, Lies, Distortions and Hate...Sin is in the camp of the Born Again nation of Israel, therefore so too, is this enemy!

In both of these battles many lives were lost because millions of people fought the enemies of life
The deceiver has seated himself in the heart of America. So much so, that anything representing God is under attack. Truth, Justice and Love for "One Nation Under God" is being eviscerated. Colored people are fighting other colored people because of hate, un-forgiveness, and ignorance to, "Thy Kingdom Come!"  Political people are fighting because of division, greed, power. The lack of personal responsibility is quickly becoming a badge of honor. Hands are extended out instead of raised up accepting bondage instead of freedom. Unholy is now law in God's nation, America, while Holiness is outlawed. Far too many believers are doing nothing.

Reality Check: God's Kingdom is being prepared in his earth. Too many of his people are sitting in the pews and not fighting on the Senate floor. As long as this is the case the enemy of Thy Kingdom come is sitting in our living rooms telling all of us to sit down and shut up. Far too many people who claim to be a part of God's kingdom are doing nothing. Shouting down, "Stupid" is not happening because the believers are waiting for God to fix life. God said, Go, be fruitful and multiply." He never, not one time said, Go, get your butts kicked in and in the latter days I will come and remove you from the battle.......

I never want Moses or Abraham, Joshua or even King David to ask, "So how was the battle in the end?" Only to then hear, "I have no idea, I was hiding in a bunker in the forest!"

How many of you allow the enemy to walk into your home and take over? Un-Coloring Race is a call to the Kingdom of God, those who believe that his kingdom is coming....to Un-Color how the enemy has painted us. What God was sharing with me in Midland, Texas on June 29th, 2009 was this: "I did not color any of you like the enemy has portrayed all of you....Go tell my people to Un-Color themselves." This is what I have been doing ever since. This is why, "Un-Coloring Race" is coming to AM Talk Radio?

So God, you are placing me in Seattle where the enemy is operating with almost impunity. I am trusting you to do what you want and to help me see how you want it done. You made it clear to me that your enemy is "Not all of that and a bag of chips!" I believe you and I will follow you. Please my LORD provide what is needed and Father do it quickly...I am eager to fight for YOUR HOUSE!

Joseph Backholm FPIW.org
Please support the following:
ME (I need to raise money now!) click here
My new friends, Family Policy Institute click here
Michele Malkin
 Last night I sat in through a presentation via the Family Policy Institute which showed to me those who are fighting back. I was renewed big time! I know that God allowed me to be there to see, really see others fighting the insanity sweeping over America.
Moses basically said to the children of Israel, "Before you enter the land promised let us go back over the rules!" We are tossing out those rules just like they did. Ezekiel 20 records the failure of our brothers. Are we the ones failing now? May it never be so! America is in turmoil with Godless rulers leading.....Moses was not Godless!

Jeremiah 16:19
 יט  יְהוָה עֻזִּי וּמָעֻזִּי, וּמְנוּסִי--בְּיוֹם צָרָה; אֵלֶיךָ, גּוֹיִם יָבֹאוּ מֵאַפְסֵי-אָרֶץ, וְיֹאמְרוּ אַךְ-שֶׁקֶר נָחֲלוּ אֲבוֹתֵינוּ, הֶבֶל וְאֵין-בָּם מוֹעִיל
O LORD, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge, in the day of affliction, unto Thee shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say: 'Our fathers have inherited nought but lies, vanity and things wherein there is no profit.'
$17 trillion dollars in debt means...no profit. Our silence guarantees collapse!

No comments: