Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Very Important

I would like to thank all of the support that I continue to enjoy from all of you who follow this blog, email me and who follow what I do via facebook and other such online entities...really, THANK YOU!

As far as financial matters:

I have started a company, AJKM Productions...This largely encapsulates what I do in a business entity. We are not a non profit. Those making arrangements to advertise or sponsor on my AM Radio program [which launches June 1st] should make payments to Paypal via the blog paypal tab on the top of this blog left hand column or contact me directly
253-448-4777...uncoloringrace.com

All other contributions, donations, please use the donate tab or contribution tabs half way down the page on the left...Hopefully, I will have all of this smoothed out in the coming days. Again, thank you for the support!
Jeff Morton


No comments: