Saturday, May 24, 2014

Started A New Company (What LORD are you leading me into now?)

AJKM Productions
Puyallup, WA

I did this so I can track everything that I am currently involved in. From book sales to the radio show "Freedom 1590" to Blog Talk Radio etc, etc. Not sure how all of what ever ABBA, Father is doing with me or where this is going...Prior to 2007 I had no ideal that I would be doing any of this!
Make contribution click here

If you are promoting something that I agree with or think others might agree with...I will promote you and what ever you are offering via Un-Coloring Race on both the Blog Talk and Freedom 1590. If you want to make a guest appearance promoting your book, material or what ever...contact me. (Freedom 1590 AM) I have a set rate fee for promotional business. Contact Uncoloringrace@gmail.com The Website for AJKM Productions...have yet to get that far!


I am believing Yahweh will provide the resources to pay for the show. Each week I have to pay a bill. Grapes2press.com a local Bulk Mailing company has sponsored a block of shows. On Facebook, Thank You Grapes2Press, LLC

 
 

Naming the company was easy, I have four children who have called me Dad all of their lives because I have been there, all of their lives....Now for a logo?

A-Anthony
J-Julia
K-Kyle
M-Myklen

If you are one of those folks who supports what I do and understands why I speak out against the lies that
We have inherited lies within Christianity and want to help...At the top of this blog is a place to contribute....those funds go directly into a bank account that will support everything I do. I have taken every dollar I have to get all of this going..started, not done. The funding for KKRN on the Blog Talk is just about gone.... and so it goes!

Your prayers are also really appreciated


I have three conversations:
1st and foremost Be one voice of many speaking to believers (In the God of the Bible) to stand against Antisemitism, Racism, Apostasy & Political Apathy. The enemy of our God is kicking our butts because we are not fighting back or we simply don't know how? Or, even more frightening, God is allowing our lack of obedience of his Statutes, Commandments, & Laws, (Torah/Instructions) to run its course, Heaven forbid!

2nd I am a Conservative...I don't think the government should be greater than the citizens in a Republic. We need "Less Stupid", in charge. We have to fight "Powers and Principalities" [not people] with Spirit and Truth
2nd Timothy 3:2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, un-thankful, unholy......Deception s not their problem, it is our problem!

3rd  Religion is being attacked not by the devil but by the Creator...He purposed relationship. If we are part of his coming kingdom then let's Teshuva, (repent) from this madness and actually learn together what he commanded and start obeying. My guests are going to bring revelation, hopefully encouraging wisdom, and a call to "Fight Back, Vote Back" God into our nation....

Jeremiah 19:16 Yahweh, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge in the day of affliction, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, [even] vanity and things in which there is no profit.

Because we stopped voting/stopped honoring the covenants that were given to Israel of who the faith based community is grafted into the same thing that happened to Israel is happening to us!.....And our government is trying to take God's land and give it to Radical Islam..this is madness! 

These are going to be topics on my show!

No comments: