Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Abba, We Cry Out For Your Daughters in Nigeria

Over 100,000 people have been slaughtered in Syria. The living nightmare happening throughout the Middle East is staggering. The daughters of so many families in Nigeria taken, raped, throats slit, cut, ripped open as a result of insanity...


Can any one of us truly declare the hand of protection keeping men safe when wickedness is allowed to be practiced in every society on earth?The answer for me anyway is...religion! I truly believe that the powers and principalities roaming the earth do so within religious doctrines. This was true of Ancient Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Islam and Catholicism/Christianity......Judaism saw both temples destroyed and the nation of Israel dispersed to the four corners of the earth.......The track record for mankind keeping YHVH's ordinances is dismal. Each one of us will give an account and satan won't be in the room!

None of the world's religions have prevented the chaos and lawlessness in the earth.

Yahweh, My Lord please be the God of those dying at the hands of men throughout the earth because we have abandoned your Statutes, Commandments & Laws. I pray Father that you deliver swift judgment to this evil. I pray that you return these girls who survive this lunacy.

[I am sick inside over the young girls of Nigeria.....If one person begins to shout against this hell then millions of people can shout against this hell...I am standing, I am shouting!!!!!!!!]

No comments: