Friday, November 29, 2013

The Mistake Concering Israel, Just Ask Kanya!

Many years ago I was unplugging a sink in the home of an elderly Jewish woman in Portland, Oregon. She was well into her eighties, full of life with a very, matter of fact, constitution. During my time in her home she shared with me stories of the Holocaust culminating with her pulling back the sleeve of her blouse revealing several numbers tattooed into her forearm. I have written about her many, many times. Today, this lady represents to me the day my life was changed forever. I begun studying Israel; this was in early 1992. I avoided Judaism like the plague because of my Christian beliefs however, what I did learn caused me to have a plethora of questions concerning my biblical understanding, and so it goes.....Nearly 30 years later, this is what I know...I just don't know how!

Fast forward to the present day:
I read a lot of John McTernan's posts, blog stuff! We have gigantic differences in our biblical overview. I tend to think that my Biblical understanding is more restored as opposed to abstract meaning, I have reconnected the TORAH to the BESORAH or "Good news." Most Christians and Jews have yet to see the value of this but man, is this changing!
Anyway, Mr. McTernan's book As America Has Done to Israel chronicle's events occurring that are symmetrically associated to what happens to Israel. In other words (and to cut to the chase) If Israel is obliterated....I can imagine quite succinctly a gigantic foot appearing suddenly next to the earth with the expressed intent to play, Kick ball!

The title of the book is so apropos because the "Mistake Concerning Israel" is the promulgation of hatred against Israel that causes humanity to not see what is like an IMAX movie playing in the Heavens. Hatred, Greed, Lasciviousness, Power, Wealth, Immorality and no Justice, blinds us from seeing the hand of God....

A gigantic, unparalleled, biblical mistake is happening. The United States of America is leading the entire globe into a catastrophic collapse as a result. I am sitting in my skin watching, with eyes wide open, the foolishness of men, hell bent on committing suicide. While at the same time Abba, Father is no longer seated. He is actively preparing to sadly, separate the tares from the wheat!

When God moves to protect Israel and he will the armies of the earth will be obliterated. The power of the United States of America, China, Russia, and a host of Middle Eastern nations will vanish. The Christian nation to whom much is given will fulfill a pattern similar to what happened in Germany. Hyper inflation, starvation and a possible new servant of hell or new dictator who shreds freedom! Yes folks I am watching the perfect storm being formed. This storm is not of the earth but, it is coming! The Hitler of our times is cast out of heaven, not born of a woman!

My personal recommendation for the truth seeker: William R. Koenig Eye to Eye: Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel
John McTernan
As America has Done to Israel,
I have not read the following two books but as soon as have have a little bit of cash, you know it!
David Brennan books Israel Omen and Israel Omen II.


I will leave you with a final thought: Yahweh, YHVH says Israel is his first born.

Exodus 4:22 You shall tell Pharaoh, 'Thus says Yahweh, Israel is my son, my firstborn,
Psalm 89:27 And I will appoint him to be my firstborn, the most exalted of the kings of the earth.

The parallel between the Messiah and Israel or the Messiah of Israel is so dynamic  So the Mistake Concerning Israel is the world thinks it can treat God's first born "Willy-Nilly" as though the consequence is not forthcoming. I continue to pray that millions repent of this lunacy. 

Now who among you will allow anyone to molest, beat, and annihilate your first born? I think it is time for the world to consider a "Pappa Bear!"

And then there is Kanya West...who shows to all of humanity "What Life is all about!"
For Shame, For Shame, For Shame! 

No comments: