Friday, October 11, 2013

The Affordable Care Act: Satanity?

The Affordable Care Act is created with the full support of INSANITY

I remember when President Obama took credit for the death of Osama Bin Laden (Thank you to Seal Team 6) he ran to the podium faster than I could spit onto the sidewalk. Likewise, I remember when Nancy Pelosi was salivating over the votes needed to pass this nightmare, Obamacare. She was orgasmic in an institutionalized sort of euphoria. I was watching both individuals (At differing times) thinking, "The lunacy of liberalism is running the country. These folks are not just whacky but they are hell bent on instituting insanity under the guise of Government.

Something that I had not imaged or even thought about is happening. I was so distraught [knowing that these people who are committed to making absolutely no sense at all]  that I never really considered this thing flopping! A complete disaster is unfolding. I am not spitting on the ground and the President has yet to run to the podium in order to read something prepared for the first time. The teleprompters are not celebratory concerning the glory of Obamalamadingdong's greatest achievement, PAAAAAAAALEEEEEESE!

My son and I made this after watching a video of the president malfunction. I think he was running for office. You will notice my pre-cancer voice which I no longer have!


To think, for a moment that these folks will take this lying down makes you and I STUPID!

I am watching the headlines and the absence of the looney folks with regard to the roll out of the Affordable Care Act

I am just going to place a very, very small sampling of what is occurring via the links below. Please don't get me wrong, I love the office of the president I just have no love for the current one! Personally, I think Abba, Father placed this man into the White House to show America how far we have fallen because the lunatics who hate God love this man and his gay rights and child sacrifice policies......Satanity!








No comments: