Monday, July 15, 2013

It's a black, I mean stupid...Thang!


 
I see the devil orchestrating just about everything in this post and I see ignorance rolling out the red carpet for him to be successful once again

The following headlines are on the Drudge Report this morning:

America gripped by second night of fury...
Police fire rubber bullets in LA freeway...
Thousands pack Times Square...

CA protesters break windows, start fires...
Cause Gridlock In Midtown Manhattan...
'Every F**king Cop Is a F**king Target'...
MARION BARRY: 'Good news is Zimmerman will never be in peace'...
NY Giant: 'Doesn't Last Year Before Hood Catches Up to Him'...
Falcons WR: Jurors 'Should Go Home Tonight And Kill Themselves'...
Beyonce holds moment of silence at concert...
Celebs React...
Sharpton: 'Slap in Face'...
OBAMA: HONOR TRAYVON WITH GUN-CONTROL...
Justice Dept: Under Review...
*PAPER: Federal case would face obstacles...
**Lead Cop Told FBI Zimmerman Not A Racist...
Sen. Reid: 'This isn't over'...
Pastor delivers sermon in hoodie...
Will jury remain anonymous?
ZIMMERMAN: I WANT TO GO TO LAW SCHOOL...
Legal Team Sets Sights On NBC...

As I have followed the black communities reaction to first, the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, and secondly, the media hype that has played a much bigger role then even law enforcement, the politics that are festering over another race opportunity to divide, promote gun control, and showcase the Al Sharpton's of the world I am so saddened by the black communities lack of progress in the area of personal responsibility and accountability. Actually, it is to me rather disgusting!

I have heard several black folks cling to the fact that Zimmerman was told to stay in his car by a 911 operator. Had he of done this perhaps Trayvon would be alive today. Always promoting personal accountability, I would suggest that had Trayvon not approached a complete stranger and sucker punched him in the face he might not have gotten himself killed. If I thought someone was breaking into my house and the 911 operator told me to hide...Well, ya'll should know I would have loaded one into the chamber and went looking for the idiot coming into my house. Yes, I know Trayvon Martin was not breaking into a house.

For me, the latter presents the end of the discussion.

The media initially put out across the nation a picture of Trayvon when he was 13 years old. Many a black teenager will face a judge today for violence and or killing someone across this country, and some of them are  actually 13 years old. Trayvon was no stranger to being a 17 year old problem to both his parents and community according to both the trial and police reports. The media portrayed him as a 13 year old innocent child eating skittles. In my mind, if a stranger is following you you try to get home or somewhere safe. Confronting an adult man and then proceeding to beat down this person...what child does that?

I would venture to say that a bunch of black parents have said to their sons, "Boy, you keep acting like a fool out their in them streets and you gonna git yourself in trouble!" Trayvon's parents have never had a reason to say this to their son, apparently. My momma use to say this to her five sons almost daily!

The police chief, Bill Lee was released/fired because he saw no reason to bring forth charges against George Zimmerman...Red flags should have went up at this point! Angela Corey, head prosecutor is indicted for allegedly "Falsifying arrest warrant and complaint." Hollywood jumps in the fray and makes its usually asinine and consistently stupid point of view....Added all together and one can only offer prayer for George Zimmerman. Our legal system found him not guilty. Okay, let's put this into words that parents understand. A bunch of mothers found George Zimmerman not guilty.

I have a son who did a foolish act whereby several police officers had to subdue him with guns drawn. He could have been killed. Our worst fear is loosing a child. Most get themselves into trouble because they don't understand the consequence. Trayvon Martin is dead because, he did not understand the consequences of attacking a man who had a legal right to carry a concealed weapon. George Zimmerman did not attack anyone. Moreover, he was the captain of a neighborhood watch. He was not sitting behind locked doors scared to death. As far as his intelligence, he hired a lawyer and beat the charge proving himself innocent. This is not Mississippi or Tennessee 60 years ago......and George Zimmerman is not a skinhead or white supremacist idiot

So watching the black community or in my opinion, the "Plantation Nation" rely on the pain of the past in order to over look the facts while shouting racism, racism is about as disheartening as was watching 90% of this segment of our America vote BLACK.  When I met my Lord and Savior I stopped being lost and I certainly stopped being colored.......

I understand why God created America and I understand how the devil has been allowed to racially divide the beauty of what God has made....Far to many follow the devil and they do so in the name of Jesus in my opinion, go figure?

This time an Hispanic man, born out of the will of Abba, Father was acting within the law, who obeyed the rules, and was not afraid to do the right thing for his HOOD has now become evil because a black 17 year old child made a bad decision that cost HIM his life......I think not. Trayvon Martin was not tied to a pick up truck and dragged through the streets, nor was he lynched


I pray that George Zimmerman, having been found innocent of all charges is protected by the God of Creation. I ask this as a child of the Most High, and a follower of Yeshua the Messiah, not as a black man lost to racial identification.........I left the plantation a long, long time ago!
Father, you allowed the death of Trayvon Martin. I pray too, that you up lift his family and that, who you are, guides them into an eternal relationship with you

Now the rest of the headlines daily declare that the world has gone insane as well, and that Yahweh will have to intervene soon, Really! We are about to ignorantly attempt to kill the entire world. Following self and or satan demands this sort of lunacy.
Matthew 24:22
Unless those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved. But for the sake of the chosen ones, those days will be shortened.





No comments: