Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gay, Abortion, Corruption, Greed, Lying, Murdering, America, Land of the Me, Myself and I

Website: www.returntothebeginning.us


Hosea 4:6  My people <`am> are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the (Towrah) law of thy God, <'elohiym> I will also forget thy children.

Most Christians think that the Law or Torah was fulfilled or done away with and that we have entered into a time of grace. The fact that this is what has been taught for several centuries in Western thought from seminary scholars is remarkable. As I study the Torah and see just the opposite to be true, I understand better how the enemy of God adds to truth in such away that people believe just the opposite of what God ordained to lead us back to him. The more that I study the "Old Testament" the more I see the hand of God represented throughout the New Testament but not from a Western narrative. I can understand and fully appreciate why the Jewish person, on the whole rejects the Jesus of Christianity......I have said before and will say it again I unequivocally reject the Jesus of Christianity too. I can never reject the Messiah of Israel who died for the salvation of the world as well as the restoration of His bride, Israel. Not one time does the Bible declare that the church, as we know it today is His Bride...He was always talking about Israel

Jeremiah 3:14  Return, backsliding children, says Yahweh; for I am a husband to you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband; Yahweh of Armies is his name: and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; the God of the whole earth shall he be called.

The Jesus of Christianity based on what I was taught via Church theology did not keep God's appointed times or Festivals, he did not honor the Shemitah year or follow the biblical calendar, nor did he follow the sabbath! The Jesus of Christianity did not represent to me Shemini Atzeret, counting of the Omer or teach me about the cycle of the new moon.  In fact, he broke every tradition that the Jewish people were commanded of God to maintain and to uphold. Equally and according to a former friend of mine..."Because of Christ, the Old Testament is obsolete!

I understand better that Jesus came against a great deal of the implements of Judaism that developed while in exile via Babylon. However, Yeshua (The Lion of the tribe of Yehuda) never delineated away from what Moses received at Sinai. He never said anywhere or at anytime..."I was Old but, now I am New!"

He even declared:  
Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.

Incidentally, while in Washington DC I asked countless Christians including several Pastors what were Jots and Tittles...no one responded with the actual answer. One person pulled out his IPAD and begun to look it up.
When I think of all of the "kabillion" (my word) things that I now understand about the Bible I realize even more so just how little I actually know...Yahweh is endless, so too is his word. 

Many a night I am in tears before my God crying out to him, "Abba, Father please undo this deception. My resolve is as stringent as it is, perhaps as hard hitting and less sympathetic because the mind of the Christian regardless of what doctrine is such that "WE HAVE THE GOSPEL and you can't tell me anything new!" 
Seminary trained theologians are possibly the most difficult people to dialog with. Black pastors are for me the most ridiculous in most instances. In the black community "Being Black" is more important then being anything else. A black person with a seminary degree is impossible. Nevertheless, I understand this as well. Accomplishing anything that pivots a person out of the ghetto mindset offers an identity that has been denied many black Americans. Rising up above this is truly honorable but not knowing the Old Testament causes a people to perish! These are not my words folks!

When I share the difference with how I see the Bible with Christians I am talking about the Hebraic reality of the Bible while the Christian is justifying the Christianity of the Bible. An analogy: One is talking about the night sky while the other is arguing, but the morning sunlight is coming!" Or, a Hebrew saying, "No, the word is covenant!" while the Greek is saying Nope, the word is Testament. The first one who can burn the other at the stake wins...and we all know how that played out in world Jewry. The victor no longer had to identify anything Jewish about Jesus and so they made him blue eyed with blonde hair and dressed him in Greek attire! This is the battle that I face daily!

I have spent hours sharing what I do. Attempted many, many times to soften or coddle the message. 
The reality of our Godless society and muted church demands that the pleasantries make room for those of us crying in the wilderness:
As the days of Noah were, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ship, and they didn’t know until the flood came, and took them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man Matthew 24:37-39

I care not if you call him Jesus or Yeshua what is MOST critical is knowing his proper identity!

2 comments:

Jimyou said...

Thanks my brother for speaking out for our Father Abba.I think we all get just a little bit more each day we study His word.All we can do is keep on going and going.
Shalom

Ed Hulett said...

Keep up the good fight, my brother. You are making a difference.