Friday, June 7, 2013

Me Personally, Messianic over Rabbinic, ABSOLUTELY, Dude!

Does the Israel of men have gigantic problems...why certainly!
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3558795,00.html
http://www.maozisrael.org/site/PageServer?pagename=persecution
http://www.worthynews.com/10112-israels-messianic-jews-face-orthodox-persecution


Personally, I don't see much difference between the Catholic Priesthood and Rabbinic, Orthodox Jewry. Okay, so you want me to do a dissertation of why. [keep in mind, I have no hate in me]





Translated from 1970's Ghetto talk, Rochester, NY Dialect
I was raised up in Rochester, NY

I believe in the 1st coming of the Messiah as a suffering servant born Jewish for a KaBillion reasons!
I believe that Catholicism tossed out much of those Jewish or Hebraic Reasons. As a result, I believe that much of Christianity lacks the Hebraic reality of the Bible.

I believe the Talmud talks about the suffering servant extensively depending on what era or time frame one happens to be researching. I believe that to suggest that the Oral Torah supersedes the written Torah is what supports Judaism (A religious system)

I would rather be taught from one Messianic Jewish Teacher recanting words from the Bible then to sit in a room full of 500 Orthodox Rabbis teaching me the wisdom of Talmudic writings.  Rabbi Itzahk Shapira explains correctly in my opinion.


 The HOLY SCRIPTURES are the HOLY SCRIPTURES...meaning, FROM YAHWEH.

I think that Christianity has been deceived into believing almost the direct opposite of the Life and times of the LION OF THE TRIBE OF YEHUDA, or at best a mixture of pagan idolatry and Biblical truth.

I am certain that Adam did not see an Orthodox Jew or a Vatican Christian when he opened his eyes. I believe that the statute of Nebuchadnezzar is a picture of RELIGION made manifest. I believe that the statute like Goliath (The fleshly representation) is doomed .

I absolutely believe that from the time of the Beginning until the birth of the Messiah in flesh that he has been very busy building a kingdom in the earth. In other words, I think God can be a baby, a man, or whatever he wants to be, when every he wants to be. Everything that we have come to know in life is because of him not a Rabbi, a Priest, Professor or talking donkey, alone!

I think God can come through a virgin girl or a stick of gum if he wants to! The LORD preferred to make us out of dirt but
His Father wanted him to come through one of his daughters.
 Can You Dig It?

No comments: