Thursday, June 6, 2013

IN 1948 A MIRACLE STARTED THAT HAS YET TO SUBSIDE



Exodus 4:22 You shall tell Pharaoh, 'Thus says Yahweh, Israel is my son, my firstborn, and I have said to you, "Let my son go, that he may serve me;" and you have refused to let him go. Behold, I will kill your son, your firstborn.'"

I am of the mind that everything that God is doing in the earth is centered around Israel. I think that the nation of Israel "BORN AGAIN" is a CLIMACTIC EVENT based on what God has always promised, "His People."

When I look at the promises recorded in the scriptures, when I read Isaiah 60, I see a commitment to Israel unlike any other throughout the scriptures. I have found no sentence or theme anywhere in the scriptures that says, "I will revive my Church which I declared during the time of the first coming of my Son via Petros."

Hebrews 12:23 "And to the church of the firstborn ones who are written in Heaven, and to God The Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous who are made perfect, And to Yeshua, The Mediator of The New Covenant, and to the sprinkling of blood, which speaks better than that of Abel."

I spoke to a Christian woman asking of her, Do you think it important to know why Jesus came as a Jew and why the nation of Israel was raised up? Her response to me was, "No, Jesus was a Christian who started the church and did away with the Old Testament." When I hear these statements over and over again or similar statements that echo the same sentiment I consider the depth of deception covering many, many people who believe this. I ask, Father, how is this going to be undone? I don't know the answer to this question. Equally, I look at the history of millions upon millions of lives changed within Christianity and wonder, Father, How are you honoring those who kept not your TORAH, your Calendar, your Festivals, your Commandments?

I tell the story often about the time when a Jewish person had a conversation with me that changed my understanding. She said to me, "Jeff, you know that I love the Messiah and believe him to be the Savior who died and rose again. What you don't know is that generations of my family all the way back to the time of Yeshua also kept this truth and have always known who he is. You would call us Christians but we have never been Christians. We reject the Jesus of the church but not Yeshua of Nazareth, he was our brother. Most Christians don't know we exist." I have never forgotten her words and have since met several Jews who have shared the same thing, two of whom are Rabbis.

Isaiah 1:26 I will restore your judges as at the first, and your counselors as at the beginning. Afterward you shall be called 'The city of righteousness, a faithful town.'

I don't know the answers to several questions and so I follow the patterns and learn as much as I can about what the Messianic Jewish people teach. Regardless of what I have learned deception flows freely throughout much of the religious practices worldwide. The deception in my opinion keeps us searching the scriptures for truth. Truth however, has not stopped the chaos overtaking the world of men.

Isaiah 62:2 The nations shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory, and you shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of Yahweh shall name.

For the sake of adhering to my understanding of Israel....the hallmark of why I see the scriptures different is  the rebirth of the nation of Israel. I see this event as no different than the parting of the Red (Reid) Sea, the Flood of Noah's day, the sun standing still for Joshua, Esther standing before the King.

When God spoke to me saying, "Go learn why I was Jewish and then flooded my mind with how to see the Bible almost opposite of what Christianity teaches. I knew my life would be different. I don't see the world anymore as a place of despair but rather the place God has appointed a kingdom. It takes my breath away watching all that is happening in the earth, in ISRAEL!

The most amazing promises made to Israel via Isaiah the Prophet is for me anyway found in the book of Isaiah chapter 60. (God is not speaking to a revived Christian church concerning the nations but rather a "Born Again" kingdom called Israel.)

1"Arise, shine; for your light is come, and the glory of Yahweh is risen on you.
2For, behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the peoples; but Yahweh will arise on you, and his glory shall be seen on you.
3Nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.
4"Lift up your eyes all around, and see: they all gather themselves together, they come to you; your sons shall come from far, and your daughters shall be carried in the arms.
5Then you shall see and be radiant, and your heart shall thrill and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, the wealth of the nations shall come to you.
6The multitude of camels shall cover you, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come; they shall bring gold and frankincense, and shall proclaim the praises of Yahweh.
7All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together to you, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister to you; they shall come up with acceptance on my altar; and I will glorify the house of my glory.
8"Who are these who fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
9Surely the islands shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring your sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, for the name of Yahweh your God, and for the Holy One of Israel, because he has glorified you.
10"Foreigners shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister to you: for in my wrath I struck you, but in my favor have I had mercy on you.
11Your gates also shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring to you the wealth of the nations, and their kings led captive.
12For that nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; yes, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
13"The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, the fir tree, the pine, and the box tree together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14The sons of those who afflicted you shall come bending to you; and all those who despised you shall bow themselves down at the soles of your feet; and they shall call you The city of Yahweh, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
15"Whereas you have been forsaken and hated, so that no man passed through you, I will make you an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
16You shall also drink the milk of the nations, and shall nurse from royal breasts; and you shall know that I, Yahweh, am your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
17For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron. I will also make your officers peace, and righteousness your ruler.
18Violence shall no more be heard in your land, desolation nor destruction within your borders; but you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise.
19The sun shall be no more your light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light to you: but Yahweh will be to you an everlasting light, and your God your glory.
20Your sun shall no more go down, neither shall your moon withdraw itself; for Yahweh will be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended.
21Your people also shall be all righteous; they shall inherit the land forever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
22The little one shall become a thousand, and the small one a strong nation; I, Yahweh, will hasten it in its time."
Revelation 2:17  “And he who has an ear, let him hear what The Spirit speaks to the assemblies: 'To the one who is victorious I shall give of the manna which is hidden, and I shall give him a white pebble, and upon the pebble, a name in writing that no man knows except he who receives.'”


I look at the Bible from the lens of the Father not the actions of men. When John wrote the above verse, the concept of the church as it has been for nearly 1800 years would not have been his understanding of the Assemblies...He was Jewish! To the Jewish people the church of our understanding murdered Yochanan's people for centuries. Yet the nation of Israel was raised up to be a vehicle for the redemption of mankind. Currently, they fight for the land. The church is not fighting for the land!



No comments: