Friday, June 7, 2013

I am living Prophecy, how about YOU?

The implosion of America is beginning...I am not pessimistic just Biblical. The nation is divided and so it cannot stand. Yes...I believe that hell of earth is being organized. I don't base my assertion on a coming prophetic, distant, could happen, possibility, type thought process. I watch the headlines, read the Torah Portions and know that My God is allowing men to toss his earth into great darkness.
Meanwhile the enemy data mines, lies, distorts, kills etc, etc, etc!

Don't believe me? Well just notice the contrast between faith and insanity (I love Bishop E.W. Jackson)



And then we have this brother.....who would do well to loose the language but his point is well taken.....I love his mind but the white black thing is so ingrained in the minds of folks. This video cracks me up...!

Tea Party Rally:

912 Rally

The Flip Side
Susan Rice lying to the public is promotable conduct
The Attorney General of the United States of America is above the law
Hillary Clinton declares of murdered Americans, "What difference does it make now?"

Barack Obama Godless, Godless, and more Godless

IRS Singling out those who believe in God (for the most part)
The Government collecting information against the people
The most corrupt Government in US history is collapsing Democracy
EPA Singling out those who believe in God (for the most part)

The way of the world is outpacing the way of the believer ....and it is going to get much, much, much worse

Matthew 24:21 For then there will be great suffering, which has not been from the beginning of the world

Then their are stupid people who are just....STUPID! 

USA

No comments: