Thursday, June 13, 2013

Church Nope, Israel Yes

I read the following verses in the book of Jeremiah: 

Jeremiah 12:14-17 (ESV)   
Thus says the Lord concerning all my evil neighbors who touch the heritage that I have given my people Israel to inherit: “Behold, I will pluck them up from their land, and I will pluck up the house of Judah from among them.  And after I have plucked them up, I will again have compassion on them, and I will bring them again each to his heritage and each to his land.  And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the ways of my people, to swear by my name, ‘As the Lord lives,’ even as they taught my people to swear by Baal, then they shall be built up in the midst of my people.  But if any nation will not listen, then I will utterly pluck it up and destroy it, declares the Lord.”

The ways of his people are why his people exist. The problems that his people caused are because his ways were not adhered to...simple huh?

Abba, Father, commanded Israel to be set apart, to be holy. We all know how miserable Israel has continued to fail honoring what the intent of Yahweh has always been. Yet he called Israel, not the church, "The Apple of his Eyes." He made clear too just how dissatisfied he was with Israel throughout the scriptures. Ezekiel 20 readily comes to mind. He addresses the assemblies, proper in Revelation. However, in proper context he is addressing Israel in all 7 assemblies. The church as we have come to understand church for the past 1500 years was not a relevant aspect of what the Apostle Paul was initiating as he preached the books of the Bible that he knew prior to writing anything that we now call the New Testament

Nevertheless, God's hand upon this nation is why we have the Bible, why we have the Gospel and the account of the Disciples as they walked with Yeshua. Virtually every church known uses the writings of these Jews to substantiate the very reason they are in attendance or know anything at all about the books or the Scrolls which comprise the WORD of Elohim.

Jeremiah had no idea about the Crystal Cathedral or the COGIC congregations. He would not have known what a Pentecostal, Baptist, Assemblies of God, First Church of Christ or any number of current denominations that exist today. Jeremiah the prophet was repeating to ISRAEL the words of God. He never repeated the words of any Pope, at any time throughout his life.

Israel was reborn in 1948. The churches have never been reborn. Israel is currently fighting for the land of Israel...the churches are barely fighting at all. Individuals upon acknowledging the Messiah of Israel, or the God of Israel are grafted into this assembly.

I believe that God is calling his people out of the systems of men. I believe that religion is a system of men. Furthermore, I contend that unless the family of God which has always been Jew and non Jew begin to act like the family of God....the family of God will be decimated almost to the brink of annihilation. This has always been the pattern.

I think that Religious separation, Racial separation, Political separation and physical/spiritual separation from what God poured into Israel via the Patriarchs namely, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is a ploy used for time memorial to deceive both Israel and the nations. God set Israel apart to serve him and to be a light among the nations. The entire Bible is about this relationship not a Christian church or Islamic horde. "

And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the ways of my people, to swear by my name, ‘As the Lord lives," Hmmm!

When Jeremiah wrote the words above he had no concept of Constantine, the Pope system, Martin Lurther (an heretical anti-Semite) or Creflo Dollar and Joyce Meyer. I am not disparaging the folks mentioned just stating the facts. Jeremiah was addressing Israel. So were all of the prophets, Jonah had an issue addressing non Jews, he wanted them all to die!

I tend to see a pattern insofar as the birthright issue. When comparing how the churches have not taught TORAH, God's calendar, God's Holy Days or Festivals, the Hebrew language, the Paleo Picture language or much ado about nothing really concerning Israel the deficit becomes blatant antisemitism or replacement theology. God replaced Israel with the church is woven into virtually every thought that comes from the pulpit the world over. I would suggest that about two thousand years ago a belief rose up that taught Israel was no more and that the right of passage was now handed off to the non Jew. The translators begun to favor a " Gentile" church as opposed to God's chosen, God's 1st born) Yet, Israel was purposely scattered among the nations.

The saga of Ishamel vs Isaac, Esau vs Jacob and now the Christian/Catholic vs the Jews or Israel were repeating. An easy thing to do with the ten northern tribes of Israel scattered. Imagine how more so when in the year 136 Emperor Hadrian slaughtered millions of Jews and or tossed them out of the land  renaming the promised land Philistia. God allowed the church and Islam, both have persecuted Israel and yet Israel has not only survived but been revived...how anyone can  ignore this is beyond me?

I see God returning those who hear his voice back to the land...Christians are not returning to Israel and neither are Catholics. I think that those of us who are grafted into the house of Israel need to really see what God is doing and not what Israel has done or failed to do. The church teaches Christianity......Moses never did?

I think that if we are religiously guided, racially divided and or politically stupid then we miss the very reason God set the nation of Israel apart, we miss why Israel was,"Born Again" If we sit in the pews ignorant of what I have written then we prove my point....The birthright of all of Christianity and Catholicism is about to be snatched away form this mindset.  Judaism that has caused so much failure among the centuries of Israel is about to be corrected (Moses never taught Judaism but rather the very words of God) Make no mistake however that what God poured into Israel is being restored.

What a wonder it will be when the words of Micah and Isaiah (Prophets of Israel) ring true:

Many nations will go and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of Yahweh, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion will go forth the law, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem;

Many peoples shall go and say, "Come, let's go up to the mountain of Yahweh, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.

YHWY never said his bride is the church....not one time in scriptures. But, the entire Bible is telling us about his commitment to Israel and the nations. Redemption is paramount to all of Creation...God is not restoring religion.

As a black American who has returned to the Torah with the Gospel in hand...I find racial identification in Yahweh's kingdom an affront to the God of Creation. If this is what the family of God is promoting then I, like Abba, Father, cannot participate in this deception! Therefore, it is not possible for me to be African American......but rather more important for me to be what God purpose namely, one of his creations born for such a time as this!


My God has said to me that I am loved based on his hand which gave purpose to my life and my identity in him. He continues to reveal to me what Israel is....to him! What about YOU?

No comments: