Tuesday, May 7, 2013

We Need A Miracle, perhaps you can help?



 Thanking you in advance for your prayers and blessing

Michele and I want to go to Washington DC for the Christians United for Israel Summit. We need the generosity of YOU guys and the prayers raised up on behalf of this desire. I have a gigantic mouthful that I would like to express to our elected officials/Representatives.Will you share this message with those who are eager to bless two complete strangers? The cost to do this is so far out of our ability however, I believe in prayer and I also know that Abba, Father almost always answers this sort of prayer through others. He has heard a mouthful over the last couple of weeks...smile! You can access the Paypal account designated for everything that I do here 

  
The following person, Shaun Adkins a former Marine is what we all should be doing, in my opinion! This is what I will be doing in DC, count on it! 
BRAVO MR. ADKINS!


No comments: