Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The First Black Liar in the Oval Office

I was watering my front yard back in the summer of 2008. I had a picture of Sarah Palin prominently displayed in my yard. One of my oldest son's father arrived to pick up his son. He asked, "Why do you have that picture of Sarah Palin in your yard; are you seriously going to sellout our first black president?"
I had just concluded a 3 month study of Barack Obama so I was prepared to have this conversation. I responded, "Tell me, name 3 things that you know about Barack Obama." He replied  holding up three fingers, and I quote, "Number one, He is black, number two, he is black, and number three, he is black!"
I realized that I was talking with an idiot and went back to watering my yard.

Four American men were murdered and our president said repeatedly that the actions of a film maker caused the deaths of these four Americans......So too, did Hilary Clinton. Both spewed this venomous lie out of their mouths to the American public, the Military, and the families of these four DEAD Americans. The absurdity of this was heralded by the Liberal Media....and the Progressives who are killing America right in front of all of us!

Need to be reminded:



Meanwhile, the truth is trickling out as a direct result of FOX NEWS channel. Maureen Dowd, in her column via the New York Times, May 12th wrote:

"The conservatives appearing on Benghazi-obsessed Fox News are a damage patrol with an approach that goes like this: "Lies, paranoia, subpoena, impeach, Watergate, Iran-contra."
(Though now that the IRS has confessed to targeting Tea Party groups, maybe some of the paranoia is justified.) Welcome to a glorious spring weekend of accusation and obfuscation as Hillaryland goes up against Foxworld."

I am certain that the father of my child's friend who drove up that day got his "talking points" from Maureen Dowd because, if memory serves me right she was salivating over the aspect of having a tall, dark, and handsome man in the Oval office after the Texan!...Never mind his lack of experience doing anything accept perhaps campaigning and reading a teleprompter. Maureen Dowd is a much more attractive liberal than the guy who was yelling at me Black, Black, Black, however,  please keep in mind my definition of liberal anything

Our Community organizer, trained by Acorn, raised by Chicago politicians is now causing what I call the most obvious form of liberalism known to humanity or as i have coined, "The practice of insisting on doing what makes absolutely no sense at all."
I believe that the president of the United States of America is an out right liar just as was the folks who represented Acorn...need a reminder:

The IRS is going to to great lengths hiring and preparing to enforce Obamacare:
Under the Obama Administration, the IRS is now the Brown Shirts not unlike Hitler's Germany according to FOX NEWS (Although they have yet to connect this playbook to the patterns of history as I have via the Brown Shirts or Storm troopers.) http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/14/irs-timeline-shows-dc-officials-in-loop-on-tea-party-targeting/

Brown Shirts: Nazi militia created by Hitler in 1921 that helped him to power but was eclipsed by the SS

Our first black President born to a white mother and supposed Muslim Arab of Africa, is not telling the truth. You can best see this when the teleprompter is turned off  Those of us born in the ghetto can spot a liar as though we had a sixth sense. Those of us who have left the plantation so to speak, never celebrated the "Pimp Mentality" of stupid......Unfortunately, the Al Shapton's of the world love to be pimped as evidenced by the last two elections for President of the United States of America. These folks are easily recognized because they love people like, Al Sharpton or anything that has the DNA of the slaves via 150 years ago.

Far too many Americans have forgotten what a lie sounds like or even looks like. Let me leave you with one final reminder: 
 

I have never like our current President...I am Biblicaly biased in my assessment of this man. And will someone please tell Bill O Rielly to shut up!
Yes folks, I too have issues with Fox News. One only has to utter Geraldo Rivera & Bill O Reilly to find that out about me!

Summary:
  • The Muslim Brotherhood is infiltrated our military and government
  • The Acorn mindset is running the IRS
  • Conservatives and Christians are compared to Terrorists
  • Prosperity in black communities is worse unless your "Bouncie Beyonce or Sasha, her demon alter ego.
  • Thank Babylon for food stamps as the Middle Class are now living on them too!
  • Obamacare, Obamaphones and Obamadrones are real!
  • We have become the "Obamanation" of the Bible...
  • Space program dead
  • Mexico and Jihadist are orgasmic because of the border between our Mexico and the United States of America, they love it!
  • American Exceptional-ism dead
  • American Debt unsustainable
  • American Public Divided: The God Fearers against the Jerry Springer audience
  • No one is being held accountable for anything accept the film-maker!
All Hail the Community Organizer & Chief
(Not this American)

No comments: