Friday, May 3, 2013

On Sunday night, "Gonna get a bit personal"

For the most recent Internet radio broadcast of UN-COLORING RACE, "RETURNING TO THE BEGINNING". Thanks for your continued support CLICK


My Blog Talk show is gonna get a bit personal Sunday Night...May 5th, 2013

For the record, I do not believe that the word Jew implies that all Jews are from the tribe of Judah. I used to think this way, wrote about it. I understand the terminology but tend to see this more as a modern day nomenclature of the Hebrews. God put a group of people back into Israel in 1948. Who he put there is good enough for me! 
On this weekend's Blog Talk Radio Show, Un-Coloring Race, Returning to the Beginning, I will talk a little bit about the book that I am currently writing. I will share a little bit about my own personal testimony and my previous book. 

I am not a conspiracy "NUT BALL" but I am paying attention. I believe that everything occurring in the earth does so under the foot stool of God. I don't hate Christians, I hate the lies that we have believed. I don't hate Judaism, I hate the lies that they have believed. I don't hate Muslims, I hate the lies that they believe. I don't hate black people, white people, red, yellow, or brown  people but absolutely, unequivocally, realize that mankind was covered with the skin of a dead animal. Therefore, I hate the, "DEATH" that separates us from YAHWEH. 

I reject most pastors who share God's word treating the TANAKH as though it is irrelevant especially when they don't have a clue about how to read it. I reject all Jewish teachings that treat the Brit Chadasha as though it is the book of Mormon. Especially when they toss their Jewish brethren, who wrote it, under the bus!
























Revelation 21:4
He will wipe away from them every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; neither will there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more. The first things have passed away."

I will also talk a bit about Bill Cloud who is coming to Bonneylake, WA on Thursday May, 16th for a very intimate conversation at Myers Road Baptist Church. Seating only accommodates 160 folks

I will also read a few excerpts from the book, EPIDEMIC "Examining the infected roots of Judaism and Christianity" written by my friend, Dr. Russ Houck who will also be in our area or the Pacific Northwest during the month of June.
To be honest...I am not sure about what Russ Houck believes exactly but I do know that his book chronicles the history of Catholicism, Christianity and Judaism quite well. I also know that he is my type of guy when saying what is on his heart. He too, does not mince his words.



 I remember sitting down for breakfast with Bill Cloud. I am not sure where we were at the time but we sat there for about 4 hours getting to know one another. I have not forgotten that time of sharing so I am looking forward to seeing him again at Myers Road Baptist church

Several folks contacted me expressing that perhaps I may have dominated the conversation with Laurie Cardoza-Moore in our chat on the Blog Talk last week or the show from April 28th CLICK HERE
Of course, this bothered me so I called Laurie to hear her take on the show sharing with her some of your comments. Laurie said, "I had the best time, I want to come back on!" Laurie understands how God sees Israel...We both realize that if Israel is wiped out of existence so too will just about everything else in creation. I don't bite my tongue and Laurie needed to have someone like me speak the truth. According to Laurie, she had a blast! Those of you who know me, know that I am politically INCORRECT on purpose and.... so it goes! Whew! I never want a guest to feel jaded!

Finally, I am doing all kinds of work to raise money for a ticket to the go to Washington DC for the annual Christians United for Israel Summit in July (CLICK HERE) I would appreciate your prayers, generosity, and continued support......


The name of the book that I am writing will be called  
WOMEN, The crown Jewel of Creation.
I pray that YHWH write this book with me..

No comments: