Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DC trip up-date



For those who are supportive of what Abba, Father is doing with the entire reason I do any of this please understand...I HAVE NO IDEA what God is going to do or preparing me for. Like you, I sit and wonder, "What next Father, what next?"

Currently the fund to get me to Washington DC for the Christians United for Israel summit July 21-25th has been support with $375.00, and the cost of the event is now paid. Lacking is the airfare and hotel accommodations. [I ain't got no cousins up in DC so, I have to stay in a hotel]

Currently, the airfare is about 500.00+ and the rooms are right around 200.00 per-night, within walking distance. With respect to timing, booking this trip soon is very, very important as these costs change as the days dwindle. Your support, generosity, and participation is what I am asking Abba, Father to honor. Ultimately, and I do believe this...HE will be the reason I make this trip. A certain responsibility to you and to those who have already contributed is why I am posting the following update. Typically folks fly me in to speak or accommodate my being there...Obviously, this is different situation with me believing that I am going to this summit...

Thank you

A gigantic thank you to James P...(thanks dear friend)

[Needed still is 1500.00]
Michele will not be making the trip with me. Our personal situation and finances requires her to remain standing guard!

Contributions via Paypal:
Please use my email address jubean59@gmail.com or the tab on this blog located at the left column or you can us the following non profit per Dr. Russ Houck as long as you make a specific notation....Un-coloring Race, trip to Washington DC Click here
You guys are the best, We thank you!

No comments: