Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bill Salus, PSALM 83

I will be chatting with Bill Salus on June 2nd @ 6:00 PM Pacific time for most of two hours
Obviously to those of you who know what I think...I am not a "Rapture Guy" nor am I a Church Guy...
The Gospel message is part of Israel's telling about the Kingdom of Yahweh being prepared in the earth; Particularly...Israel.
I believe that we are grafted into the common wealth of Israel and have missed the understanding of TORAH, Yahweh's Appointed Times, and His calendar along with numerous other layers concerning God's Instruction. and yada, yada, yada....


I believe the Church changed the identity of Messiah and Israel rejected the deity of the one whom YHWY has raised up Deuteronomy 18:18....We are all soon to be restored.

I do absolutely believe much of what Bill Salus explains in both his book Psalm 83,and his appearance on Prophecy in the News....I look forward to our discussion.

The following is a two part program on Prophecy in the News:

 Part One

Part Two

No comments: