Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yes my LORD, I will do as you ask.

In reviewing the number of people who are listening to our Internet Broadcast "Un-Coloring Race, Returning to the Beginning" on Blog Talk Radio", the archived programs...I was pleasantly surprised to see a steady increase in the number of people listening..shocked is more accurate. I was going to stop doing this but heard YHWY intimate...NO! Everything that I do is done with virtually nothing. Very little resources come in but YHWY keeps surprising me with those of you who are interested..So, I will be meeting with a couple of people to see how I can actually turn this into a more viable presentation [on Wednesday morning]....In other words, for as long as I am able to do what I do I am going to keep looking for ways to move ahead...
Please pray that HOW I hear Abba, Father, is correct and true according to his desire.......I really think that God is telling those who hear his voice, I am returning you back to my voice, my statutes, commandments, my laws!
I really do think many are going to start asking..."What is happening?" As the chaos of tribulation accelerates.
 

I am literally sharing the warning that I know is beaming out of the throne of David. I pray to encourage millions to return to the ways of our Creator!

Isaiah 59:20 "A Redeemer will come to Zion, and to those who turn from disobedience in Jacob," says Yahweh.

Micah 4:2 
And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth from Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nci-radio/2013/03/31/uncoloring-race-returning-to-the-beginning

No comments: