Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Why yes, As a matter of fact I do believe the Bible

Yes, I do believe that much of Christianity, having slaughtered millions of Jews, condoned slavery against Africans and ultimately turned their backs on God, (America is a mess) is in for a gigantic wake up call.

I think Catholicism and how it tossed  in the trash much of what HaShem purposed the Hebrews to present to the world is horribly and utterly demonic. (I once had a Catholic Priest at the Cape in Massachusetts say to me, and I quote, "We know that what we teach is demonic but those who follow our teaching do not!") The history of the Catholic churches hatred of Jewish, anything, is as easy a thing to access as is searching for dirt.

Well of course I do! I know that Israel (The descendants of Jacob) has a history of missteps, hellish disobedience and historical consequence. I sometimes marvel at the anti missionary Orthodox Jews who tout a magnificent understanding of the scriptures in proving to me my Messiah is a fraud. Abba Father burnt down his house, threw them out of the land several times but this point rarely surfaces in that conversation.

Consider what the God of Israel declared thousands of years ago which is true today as well.

Ezekiel 20, Deuteronomy 32, Jeremiah, Lamentations....shall I continue?

Concerning Islam: Those persons who bow to this god have been killing one another for 15 centuries, You don't say? (Idiom Alert)

Yes, I absolutely, without reservation will say until my death...Religion is the seat of the devil. Those who adhere to it's tenants create doctrine after doctrine to support the giants of deception. 

The Elohim of Creation is showing to millions of us that he is about to crush the head of religion, topple it's strength and totally collapse what has been raised up that deceives the whole world. The Judeo-Christian nation is a personal embarrassment to me. However, not because of what I am witnessing but because of the religious spirit that has driven the nation into chaos causes millions of Americans to refuse to  consider what the Bible says. My two most favorite verses in the WORD of Yahweh...

[You can call it the Hebrew Bible or you can call it the Christian Bible...I call it the word of our Creator]

Isaiah 2:3  Many peoples shall go and say, "Come, let's go up to the mountain of Yahweh, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 Many nations will go and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of Yahweh, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion will go forth the law, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem;

For some reason, [Duh!] we need to learn his ways! 

Why yes I absolutely do believe that a total collapse of what would stand against the Kingdom of God is going to happen and the consequences will be blistering....For some reason God has appointed millions of people like me to warn you...and to share the following. 

Enter the rock tossed from a slingshot made in heaven

  

YHWY made a promise and he also wrote it in blood. The concept behind what he declared is quite simple and readily understood when reading Deuteronomy 18:18 and Isaiah 60. Their are two perfect representations of what is the plan. The first one is best represented in picture form:

The 2nd  most prominent fixture in our day is realized via a Global headline less than 70 years old [You will notice that the following does not say May 14, 1948 The Church of Constantine declares resurrection!]

May 14, 1948 | Israel Declares Independence!

By the way...much of the West is still...ROME!

No comments: