Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The technical nightmare of Sunday night! Patience required

A Christian friend said to me that HE experienced goose bumps listening to the interview that I did with Pastor Jason Swofford. 
 
The most amazing thing about the interview is that everything that could have gone wrong with the broadcast did. I was not even sure we had a recording when done. I was so distracted by what was happening on my end that I ended the show without doing the second hour. 
 
Here is the funny thing about Sunday night's show...I have had more Christians contact me wanting to KNOW more after hearing our discussion...
 
It just amazes me what God does that I am not aware of until the phone calls or the emails begin!  
 
The start of the broadcast is almost embarrassing but I refuse to let defeat rule...Apparently, God was with us!

No comments: