Sunday, April 7, 2013

The videos you must watch and understand before 2014

Whether you agree or disagree with the following information does not matter one iota! What matters is that you know about it! No man can move the universe at specific times on specific dates....
In 2007 God literally downloaded into my being something so extraordinary, so mind blowing that for nearly 8 years I have been doing what I do to get this out of my spirit and into your head. I cannot do anything else in my life that is more important. God is so very, very, VERY much larger than what we bicker about. His love for us is beyond our comprehension. What he is doing by moving the planets and the sun and the moon is warning us. I believe he is warning us about what we are soon to do to one another....May God help us!

The following video is 1 hour and 19 minutes long 



The following Video is almost 58 minutes long


This video is  22 minutes


IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THESE TWO MEN ARE SHARING AND IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLICAL FESTIVALS OR WHY ISRAEL IS "REBORN" THEN YOU HAVE A CONCEPT OF THE BIBLE THAT HAS VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH WHAT GOD IS DOING....REALLY!
http://www.gracehope.com/video/?v=u_uXij4d4rDb8

No comments: