Thursday, April 25, 2013

Snap, Crackle, and Pop!

I was speaking with a fellow believer concerning several scriptures from the Brit Hadasha or New Testament. His understanding of two particular verses was in the abstract. When I pressed him concerning the literal text he begun to see what the verse was actually saying as opposed to what he thought was being communicated

John 5:46 [Aramaic] For if you had trusted Moses, you would also trust me, for he wrote about Me.

My brother said, "God was able to share insight into what Jesus would come to accomplish." I said, This is not what the verse is saying....

I asked, could it be that Moses was writing about the Messiah because he was in relationship with him? Continuing, I asked, "Do you believe that our LORD was in the beginning?" Yes, was his reply. What was he doing between the beginning and when he came in the flesh? My brother did not have an answer but I was not looking for an answer rather, I was causing him to consider the question, which he did!
As a Christian, do you believe the following verses

John 6:46 [Aramaic] No man has seen The Father, except he who is from God; he himself sees The Father. My brother said yes...okay so who did Moses see?
Exodus 33:20 [WEB] He said, "You cannot see my face, for man may not see me and live."


So, Moses was in relationship with the YHWH and the Son, yes? And the Spirit of God was with him right?In other words Yahweh does not pop in and out, Yeshua does not pick up where the Father left off, and the Holy Spirit or Ruach of God is not sitting an a room waiting for his turn. Yet we have compartmentalized the ability of God......If you believe in the trinity in the way Emperor Constantine created it...then the guy seated on the right hand of the Father must be....
Genesis 1:26 [WEB] God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the sky, and over the livestock, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

But one of us cannot be born of flesh,
One of us must create a virgin
One of us cannot be a man and
One of us cannot die and come back to life.....
But let's create death, let's create life, let's make a woman, let's make her a virgin...don't forget about flesh? and oh yes, let's tell them after making everything that we cannot do a few things......

After all, their is only one God!
And no man has seen his face...
So, Adam must have seen the Son! Could it be that the Son of God made a man out of dirt? Cause when Adam busted a move, sat up, and took a look around he did not see the face of God. When he was walking in the cool of the day Yeshua was trying to figure out how to make a virgin for a future date. Father must have had a box upon his head.....or something like that....huh? And God said, "Adam, nice looking rib, dude...can I have one, Yeshua is trying to work on a Virgin....?"

Moses my friend...now that your dead and cannot see my face...let me just pop down there and bury you! Thanks too, Moses for writing about my son....perhaps one day you will get to meet him because when you and I were talking face to face....YOU were not really seeing me...and my son was not born. Hahaha, boy we really screwed up your head and then kept you from entering the land promised to Abraham....

Dueteronomy 34:6 He buried him in the valley in the land of Moab over against Beth Peor: but no man knows of his tomb to this day.

If  we read this stuff in the abstract it would appear that our Great God is schizophrenic.

I am attempting to illustrate what is often repeated to me based on how we as Christians understand the Bible....but in far too many instances we are not able to connect what we believe to Scripture for example:
Who are the seven spirits of God that roam to and fro across the earth and what is the name of the Holy Spirit...Have fun?

Zechariah 4:10 Indeed, who despises the day of small things? For these seven shall rejoice, and shall see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. These are the eyes of Yahweh, which run back and forth through the whole earth."

Revelation 5:6  I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, having seven horns, and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. We have to return to the beginning.Reconnect the end to the beginning...not learn about the beginning from the book of John....!

Oh yes, my friend, a rock solid Christian, wants to know.....more! I suggested that he look at the Bible from it's original Hebraic context......."And get ready to have your mind, blown!"

No comments: