Wednesday, April 17, 2013

On April 28th, Laurie Cardoza-Moore

For the most recent Internet radio broadcast of UN-COLORING RACE, "RETURNING TO THE BEGINNING". Thanks for your continued support CLICK
***************************************************************************************************

Laurie Cardoza-Moore President PJTN
Un-Coloring Race, "Returning to the Beginning" is scheduled to  chat with my friend, Laurie Cardoza-Moore.


A very, very, special guest, Laurie Cardoza-Moore will be joining me for a two hour conversation. I have known Laurie for a few years now. Many of you have heard me say that I believe the heart of  our Abba, our glorious Father, God is in all women...
Laurie Cardoza-Moore is a living testimony of my suspicion concerning the very heart of YAHWEH.









What can truly be said about this remarkable woman of Valor, cannot be shared in the space allotted...
What ever you have heard about Laurie well, I know her personally. She is my friend, an amazing "Kid of the Kingdom!" You won't want to miss what she is sharing the world over!



http://www.pjtn.org/
  
Take a look:



No comments: