Thursday, April 4, 2013

Isaiah 60 is happening and the world is trying to stop it!

Click this link for the most recent internet radio broadcast. *Thanks for your continued support* CLICK HERE
Consider using your default player 



I write this blog, do the radio show above, speak when and wherever I can, read the Bible with expectation and exuberance, study the "root of my faith" and shout as loud as I can anyway that I can because I am sitting, on the edge of my seat watching the most amazing, most unbelievable revelation happening in my life time. I know exactly what Elisha, the prophet felt like. I cannot explain it to anyone and so I do all of the above because of the explosion of truth pouring into the world!
Jeff Morton
2 Kings 6:14-17
Therefore he sent horses, chariots, and a great army there. They came by night, and surrounded the city.  When the servant of the man of God had risen early, and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was around the city. His servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?”He answered, “Don’t be afraid; for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”  Elisha prayed, and said, “Yahweh, please open his eyes, that he may see.” Yahweh opened the young man’s eyes; and he saw: and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire around Elisha.
I keep reading over and over again Isaiah Chapter 60. Each time my focus is on what God is saying concerning the people who he calls, "His first born" No where in the scriptures does God call religion, "The Apple of his Eyes!"

Long before the churches, the theology of the gentile teachers of God's word and long before the many, many false prophets the voice of God echoes still, despite the chaos, establishing his purposes concerning Israel.
Sandy Bloomfield said to me recently (Paraphrasing) "I asked God, "if you want me to know you why is your Bible about Israel?""

Dr. Russ Houck in his book, "Epidemic"  points out that when you read Ezekiel 20 and then contrast this with Isaiah 60 you begin to see clearly that what the world view of Israel is, has very little to do with what God said [via these two prophets.] 

The entire Bible is written by the hand of the Hebrew people whom God purposed to do an extraordinary thing. Insofar as how they have done what he has placed before them the world community [and it matters not what century] vilifies this people relentlessly. 

Historically, it defies the senses what the people who were blessed of God have endured as well as mismanaged. The recorded history of the Hebrew People is miraculous in and of itself. The nation of Israel is now reborn, a miracle that defies the historical account of antisemitic hatred, brutality, murder, injustice, monstrous depiction of the very people that God made promise, after promise, covenant after covenant with!

Most of us are tainted with antisemitic values concerning Israel. I suggest to anyone reading this that it is due in part, to this skewed perception that many of us are blinded, cannot hear or see what God is still doing with....Israel.

I am amazed, daily at what God is allowing me to see, with clarity of spirit, the madness that prophetically is now overtaking humanity is jaw dropping!

Israel is at the center of the global hatred produced when separated from what God has always said concerning the apple of his eye. Isaiah, Chapter 60 qualifies what Yeshua said when he made the following statement:
Matthew 15:24
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
But he answered and said to them, “I am not sent except to the sheep that have strayed from the house of Israel.”
Personally, I could care less when told Jesus or Yeshua is a fasle prophet by a Jewish teacher just as I care less to an even greater magnitude when told by a Christian teacher that God's laws are fulfilled and we are now under the covenant of Grace. I marvel at what God said.....He has never, not one time changed his purposes because of what we think!

The rebirth of the Nation of Israel is a miracle on par with the story of Elisha praying for the eyes of his servant to be opened.
Some Thing Unprecedented Is Happening

No comments: