Saturday, April 20, 2013

I am no longer a "Throw YOU under the bus Dude!"

For the most recent Internet radio broadcast of UN-COLORING RACE, "RETURNING TO THE BEGINNING". Thanks for your continued support CLICK 

I listened to a black radio program yesterday and thought..."The stupidity is rampant in how the lost think "Color" based ....Knowing this mindset is as much a part of the fabric of deception as is green grass! Some of the websites that promote White only mentality are basically the same thing...wrought out of hell!
Okay...No, I do not support Rabbinic Judaism that is anti missionary...I do not support sharing the Gospel when Torah is not foundational (Anymore) I do not, willy-nilly support the secular government of Israel nor do I support the insidious liberal Jew who could careless about Biblical Israel...I support the Bible and what YEHOVAH is doing! 
In Isaiah 60 (The entire Chapter) I also think it insane to say, "When I get the nuclear bomb, I am going to destroy somebody!"
I look at what Isaiah declared long before Billy Graham, certainly Paula White and Creflo.....
I seek understanding of what ABBA, Father, or our Creator is doing...
So far, everything that he is doing is consistent, has not been disoriented because of what we think and do, nor has it changed! All has everything to do with Israel. The land, the people, the idea, the Bible, the Torah, the Gospel, everything happening is in accordance to what is written and focused on ISRAEL...and so it goes!
For me to now want to be Jewish is missing the point. In my economy, the equivalent to me would be no different than saying, "I want to be the Mount of Olives?"...That would be tantamount to a "Forest Gump" moment!

Really, like most believing Jews and believing Christians we just want to be apart of what God is doing............To keep fighting over this is a galactic stupidity. Quick, someone get Luke Skywalker on the phone, I need a Jedi!
He has been, for nearly seven thousand years repairing the breach and revealing the plan! If we had truth in the way of our Father he would not be teaching it during the Millennial reign.....This after we catapult the earth into tribulation!
Micah 4:2 Many nations will go and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of Yahweh, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion will go forth the law, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem;  
So, when the Christian asks, "Tell me more" I will...and when the Jews asks, "Tell me more" I will.
No longer will I battle with those who believe in the God of Israel.
If you feel the need to say to me...His name is Yohushua or if you want to say...The Christians are pagan, the Jews are blind...Hit the Road Jack!
 
Just please be prepared to deal with a very direct, opinionated "Kid of the kingdom!"
Shabbat Shalom

No comments: