Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CUFI (Christians United For Israel)

Laurie Cardoza-Moore PJTN.org
   
For the most recent Internet radio broadcast of UN-COLORING RACE, "RETURNING TO THE BEGINNING". Thanks for your continued support CLICK

*************************************************************************************************************

I have asked Abba, Father, if I can attend the Christians United For Israel Summit this July 22-24th. I have never been to a summit gathering before. I need a lot of money in order to attend. The first year that CUFI gathered I sent my Momma. The experience changed her life!
CLICK HERE I would strongly encourage those of you who are supporters of the WORD of haShem, (YHWY) to go to the CUFI event....We should be millions strong, especially now(?) and yet we are not...WHERE IS THE BIBLICAL church of God? Are we not en-grafted into AM ISRAEL? (The people of Israel)

The only way that I will be able to participate is if Abba, Father provides the resources needed. In everything that I do he always, uses you folks. Those of you who know me and know my life can testify to this fact. So, I would ask for your prayers and support and perhaps your generosity as well...That's how all of this works. I thank you as always in advance for your continued support of what I do.

In the following prophetic verse, Isaiah the prophet repeats a promise. When reading the verse, please acknowledge the context. No church, no theological seminar, no Christian, no replacement theology concepts and no antisemitism!
He is talking about Israel (When we understand this we are able, more clearly to see why this nation and the people currently fighting for her is now "BORN AGAIN") The preparations concerning the restoration, of Israel continues.
Isaiah 60:11
Your gates also shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring to you the wealth of the nations, and their kings led captive.

For your consideration, please watch the following  
(I beg of you)
DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES THAT ARE NOW HERALDED AS THE TRUTH! This man speaks the truth.
 Sgt Benjamin Anthony contact him, support him, but for God's sake, believe him! www.oursoldiersspeak.org
Click Sgt. Benjamin's picture to play the video presentation



(If you are local and need repair plumbing done AND are willing to help me raise the funds please contact me at uncoloringrace@gmail.com or jubean59@gmail.com. I need to raise a couple thousand dollars. I also need to register ASAP...I love faith...hehehehe)




No comments: