Monday, April 22, 2013

Concerning the Cancelled Broadcast April 21, 2013

I just took a call from the Blog Talk folks explaining the cyber attack that occurred with Blog Talk. The person said, "We have had a lot of intrusions on our network, we think we have the issues resolved?"..
 
I so apologize to all of those who were listening last night but understand better that what happened was beyond my ability. 
I cancelled the show because in my studio (Computer Screen) I had other issues happening that made it not practical for me to continue with the broadcast. I was told that during Blog Talk's attempt to arrest the problem the functionality of my studio [along with others] was in chaos...Yes, you're telling me!

The person that I spoke with was gracious and very apologetic.....and so it goes!
 We will have Chloe Simone Valdary back on May 19th, 2013...she has finals coming up but was gracious to agree to come back on in May....Thanks Chloe!
I will press on and keep going. I would also like to announce that Mike Stath is going to come along side of what we are doing, and help produce the broadcast of :
Un-Coloring Race, "Returning to the Beginning" 
Please consider making a donation or contribution via this blog. Could use your funding to help do a few things...thanks! 

No comments: