Monday, April 1, 2013

Apology is in order

Last evening I was all set to broadcast via Blog Talk Radio our show, Un-coloring Race, "Returning to the Beginning" with my invited guest Pastor Jason Swofford. In fact, we completed the first hour having a wonderful conversation. However, we were not live, nor was the conversation recorded. I am not sure what happened. So I do apologize for all of those who were tuned in and waiting for the two hour broadcast.
I have rescheduled Pastor Jason Swofford of Myer's Road Baptist church for April 14, 2013 he has graciously accepted.

I will be following up with Blog Talk later today....May you all be blessed!

I was informed by my listeners that part of what ever happened last night was recorded....here is that link:  http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/4/612/show_4612163.mp3

No comments: