Thursday, April 11, 2013

1000 Years, Doing What Exactly?

Julian Jackson


Click this link for the most recent Internet radio broadcast. *Thanks for your continued support* CLICK HERE 



Zechariah 2:11 Many nations shall join themselves to Yahweh in that day, and shall be my people; and I will dwell in the midst of you, and you shall know that Yahweh of Armies has sent me to you.


This week has been a curious week for me. A rather painful one too!
(I threw out my back and have been limping through the days ever since Monday. Yes, I went to the Chiropractor [Thanks Jeff G. for the referral])

Curious, because, I have been thinking about the Millennial Kingdom. I have been considering how I have been taught about this time still to come and as usual (anymore) I have questions....lots of them! I will be studying this weekend and praying that Abba, Father, open my understanding.

As many of you know, I challenge how I have been taught from the Bible as a result of a rather dramatic shift in my thinking. I don't see the Bible from a Western theological mindset alone these days. I still do not know how anyone alive can discard the writings of Paul and the Disciples, many have and continue to do so within the so called, "Hebrew Roots" movement? I am not a fan of anything Messy-Antic. In fact, when it comes to religion I tend to poo-poo the connotation of religious systems.

Nevertheless, when looking at the "Word of God", what is the "Millennial Kingdom", who lives along side of the King of Kings for those thousand years? Who is born, who dies? How is the world with hasatan bound and who are the nations that come against the Mochiach? Which nations refuse to come up for the Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles). How can any nation or person stand against the Son of God after the "Great and Terrible Day of the Lord?" If He rules with an "Iron Hand" who challenges the Godly authority of the Commander of the Armies of Heaven. Who survives the Great Tribulation? Do they die, are they resurrected? What is a new body if those who survive do not get one. Who enters the gates of Jerusalem and who does not.....If we are to rule with the Messiah who do we rule?

These are but a few questions that I have been curious about this week. I realize too that the more I know about these things the more that I realize how much I don't know. Also true, for me anyway is the various beliefs that are bantered about via social networks etc, etc...So much information and interpretation. I am beginning to really attribute this to our Great God as he has allowed an explosion of information to come pouring out of his word. Oddly enough, this too produces more conversation that unfortunately divide people. Great revelation is pouring into the earth and dividing the inhabitants even more so go figure?....If it were not for constant joy I would be insufferably depressed.....Study, study, study is my resolve and to pray and ask God to show me...it works!

I typically do not glean much from any Christian source that does not include the Torah or Hebraic construct but recognize that our Great God is working throughout all of the earth in both the light and the darkness, in all of the religions of the world and non religions...He is alive in the believers heart and the non believers heart and so I go to him and ask:

ABBA, Father,  Elohim of Israel and all nations I come before you seeking understanding. I am a student of your Torah and the Gospel or Besorah of your revelation throughout all of the earth. I seek understanding of what is true and what is not true. I look for the layers of information that you have supplanted into the history of men, I bow before your majesty. Glorious one, who bring forth wisdom and who roars above all that is made please guide me into a greater understanding of the love you have for the plans that you have made. In the name of your servant David who brought for the one who now lives, Yeshua the sovereign of Israel do I pray and bring this request. Thank you my Father.




1 comment:

DEE said...

Incredible show! Listening again for the 3rd time.